A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEST pledge manager goes live today!

Go down 
+47
Pseudonyme
kal91a
Lopyod
Christophedruelles
Garshell
Telgar
Tinnete
Raynz
jaygonz
Urhixidur
Charon
Lemairo
stefano
Adam Adam
Catt231
Hrunh
Obsidiox
mangeclous
Gollum95
Meth0s1337
Everyman
Vianney
MK75
wolftech
Thathane
Asgo
Seb_Amiens
magika7
hithero
midt
Zenard
Alain2
Orword
boulinho67@gmail.com
Lockjaw
draxius
Hellikin
frch0603
facz
Kalack99
cleverlymadeup
Cryocat
byte
Fenrie
ODonovan
Malamute
Voice of Olympus
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
stefano
Villager

TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 12:40 am

Where do we see how much we pledged? I can't recall if I pledged for the core box + 1 pack of clips or not
Back to top Go down
Asgo
Villager
Asgo

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 12:52 am

Adam Adam wrote:
Does it make sense that the Ketos miniature pack isn't included in the Titan bundle. Its doesn't seem fair to penalize those that didn't buy Conan and not include this figure in the bundle, when the dashboard and activation cards for it are in a different pack.

it really should have been included in the Titan bundle being that it is crucial to play the character. I mean why is it included in the Typhon bundle. Wouldn't people who already have that figure from Conan be getting it twice if they choose Typhon?
I would guess they put it in the alternate/additional version category like the Aphrodite alternate (given that it was intended as crossover piece with suggestions of some sea monster from mb as mini), following that it does make sense to put it into Typhon but not into Titan.

Anyhow, the bundles probably aren't my taste either, just the wrong mix of things even if embedded in a good offer.

Besides, if you are spending 400$ anyway (pledge + titan) 10$ probably won't make or break it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lemairo
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 1:18 am

Bonjour,

Pas de possibilité de choisir la langue et différentes langues pour un multi pledge.

Un bouton update pour la page serait peut-être mieux adapté que 10 boutons update.
Back to top Go down
Charon
Villager
Charon

PostSubject: Pledge Manager Questions???   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 1:29 am

Okay so the layout I don't think is to bad to decipher, I do however think that descriptions could be a little stronger . My question however involves the setup itself. Will the system be setup on a per user basis meaning it will already know and maintain our pledge and we pay the difference? Also why would both the god pledge and eb be available? Wouldn't everyone just save ten dollars??
Back to top Go down
Urhixidur
Villager

PostSubject: Corinthia   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 1:55 am

Well, the PM confirms the bad news for us Conan owners: we cannot get just the Corinthia box through the Kickstarter. We'll have to get it through our FLGS, right?
Back to top Go down
jaygonz
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 8:01 am

when will the pledge manager end?
Back to top Go down
mangeclous
Villager
mangeclous

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 8:06 am

Est ce que vous savez le nombre de clip à acheter pour completer tous les dashboard du bundle titan ?
Et, dans le jeu de base j'ai l'impression que tous les clips sont standard mais peut être je me trompe ??
Quand aux frais de ports il me semble que c'est une option importante à tester et peut être pas si facile que ça à programmer (régions etc etc)

in english (poor english sorry ...)
do you know how many clip we have to buy to complete all the dashboard from the titan bundle ???
and do you know if in the game all the clip are standard ??

Back to top Go down
Raynz
Villager
Raynz

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 8:30 am

Works great for me! I would agree with others in that having the images blow up to full screen when you click on them would be nice!
Back to top Go down
Asgo
Villager
Asgo

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 9:36 am

mangeclous wrote:

in english (poor english sorry ...)
do you know how many clip we have to buy to complete all the dashboard from the titan bundle ???
and do you know if in the game all the clip are standard ??

there seems to be some info in preparation
Quirkworthy wrote:

I'm hoping we can get a 1 click stat clip bundle sorted for the real PM. Wednesday's update is going to be all about stat clips.
Back to top Go down
Tinnete
Villager
Tinnete

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 9:47 am

Hello,

Few questions about this PM :

- As others, need language choice, even for the PM itself

- Need to see statclips in real !! Will Léo can show us one before final PM plz ?

- As our pledge had already been deduced from banks account, could we see how much will cost the extra buy we'll do in the final PM ?

Thanks for all your work on this project.
Back to top Go down
Gollum95
Villager
Gollum95

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 10:06 am

Voice of Olympus wrote:
@Gollum 95 - and this is the problem. The core game is designed to play up to 4 players in 1 game. If you want to play 5 simultaneous games, then you'll need to get more than 1 kit (hardly a big surprise).

Oui soit mais quitte à proposer un pack multi table autant viser les items nécessaire ?

Bundle titan ou typhon on a tout le matos pour 5 tables en 2vs2 ! Mais manque énormément de cartes AoW et c'est le seul véritable problème (manque 13 omphalos avec le pack Titan et 3 avec le pack Ttyphon et seulement 9 cartes Omphalos pour 4 tables de 2vs2 !)

Et de même pourquoi 6 Omphalos alors que la config mini est 7 (les 12 cartes AoW et les 6 cartes Omphalos c'est la base ça c'est bien !) .. Avec les 15 Omphalos de base il faut prendre 1 pack de plus pour 1 ou 2 item manquant du coup ?
7 serait plus approprié.... Mais surtout un pack plus adapté avec plus de cartes AoW sans Omphalos serait un gros plus !
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 11:13 am

Language selection - apparently selecting the flag selects the language too. I agree that it's not clear.

@Adam Adam - The Ketos model is not necessary to play the unit, and was not originally planned. As it's not necessary, it's not in Titan. The original idea was to use the Scylla/Charybdis models. However, people kept asking for the model, and we could add it without causing ourselves problems, so we did.

Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 11:19 am

Here are my feedbacks after a short look at the test PM (most are already raised):

1. number of dice in Typhon bundle: KS stated a total of 40 dice (10 core + 30 bundle). In PM, bundle description only states +20 dice (but +30 in the very small illustration).

2. no language selection. (I think some people asked to be able to select different languages for multiple pledge) Can Monolith please communicate on which items will be localized ? Campaign book I guess, what about artbook, core box, expansions, storage box (separators). RPG will be localized - will we get both FR+EN pdf whatever the physical copy selected ?

3. Monolith should communicate about stat clips (and Deluxe box I guess) before the PM - expected next wednesday... The number of stat clips in bundles needs to be clarified as the addons quantities were modified but not the figures in bundles.

4. of course the extension kit (a popular demand) will need some announcement. My understanding also is that the terrain set expansion (with alternate blue Omphalos) do not include additional Omphalos cards - could it be clarified ?

5. Organisation : I believe the 2 first extras "god pledge" & "odyssee pledge" should be renamed "additional god pledge" and "additional odyssee pledge" to avoid confusion. (that was my first mistake)

Nice PM interface in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://the-overlord.com/
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 11:20 am

@Gollum95 - how many of each item you need depends on what you are going to do with it. This kit was not planned, and is another item we had requested. Some people wanted to run 6 player free-for-alls, which don't need lots more AoW. Your suggestion is the most extreme I've read.

At the end of the day we cannot offer every possible combination for each backer individually without adding greatly to the cost of packing. Nor should we offer one kit that is designed for the biggest requirement because that means everyone who wants less wastes money. By making the kit cover the bulk of the requests that were voiced during the KS, we give a simple, one-click solution. If you want more, then take more than one of the extension kits. It's still an extremely cost-effective way to get what is effectively 5 games.
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 11:56 am

Just got a contact form for you to give PM feedback directly to Fluent: https://www.fluentpm.com/contact

To clarify: please contact Fluent about issues to do with the way the PM works rather than whether stat clips are in the right sort of bundle. They're doing the tech bit, we sort the content Smile
Back to top Go down
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 12:25 pm

@Voice of Olympus : did you answer about clips number mistake ? 10 titans ?15 each for all other ?
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 1:01 pm

I think we will be revisoing the stat clip offers and/or introducing a bundle.

Stat clips are the subject of tomorrow's What's up Wednesday (WuW) update where all will be explained.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 2:30 pm

Voice of Olympus wrote:
I think we will be revisoing the stat clip offers and/or introducing a bundle.

Stat clips are the subject of tomorrow's What's up Wednesday (WuW) update where all will be explained.

Smile

I check on my data here
And i found this.

How many box you need :

Typhon Full color = 1 Yellow + 3 Gray + 3 Green
Typhon Half color = 1 Gray + 1 Green
Typhon All in Brown = 3 Brown
Typhon All in Brown with mix = nothing needing

Titan Full color = 1 Blue + 2 Yellow + 4 Gray + 4 Green
Titan Half color = 1 Blue + 1 Yellow + 2 Gray + 2 Green
Titan All in Brown = 4 Brown

About sleeve and IF all card got the same size, we have for a Typhon pledge :

Activations Cards --> 457
Art of War Cards --> 54
Omphalos Cards --> 15
Troops Dash --> 22
Divinity Cards --> 20
Recruitement C. --> 112

Total Cards = 680 (without Extension Kit)

Other stat :
Hard Dashboard   --> 98
Board                --> 6 (but double side each)
Total AW card needing to use all units in same time --> 82 + (3 x player nb)
Total AW card needing to launch 4 tables with 2v2 mode --> 48 (3x16) + 82 = 130  -> This mean you need 76 AW card more, so 7 Kit... (84 AW + 42 O et 42 O cards too) And you ll have enough Dice if you have a Typhon Pledge.
(5 tables in same time will be hard because we don't have enough Troops for all... but it's still possible if they take O cards instead =)))
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 2:48 pm

You may be short on scenery items also...
Back to top Go down
Everyman
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 2:58 pm

Garshell wrote:

About sleeve and IF all card got the same size, we have for a Typhon pledge :

Activations Cards --> 457
Art of War Cards --> 54
Omphalos Cards --> 15
Troops Dash --> 22
Divinity Cards --> 20
Recruitement C. --> 112

Total Cards = 680 (without Extension Kit)

As I understand it, all the Activation, AoW, Omphalos, Divinity and Recruitment cards are supposed to be 63x88mm (Magic the Gathering size) . I do not think that it was ever stated what size the Troop Dashboard cards are though since they are clearly some other size. Perhaps Quirkworthy can clarify.
Back to top Go down
Tinnete
Villager
Tinnete

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 3:00 pm

About the actu 92 :
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battles-pantheon/posts/1749926

What about changing the water map in another please ?
It's important to choice to buy this option or not.

If this question had already benn answered, sorry to asking again, but didn"t find the answer yet.
Back to top Go down
Asgo
Villager
Asgo

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 3:05 pm

Tinnete wrote:
About the actu 92 :
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battles-pantheon/posts/1749926

What about changing the water map in another please ?
It's important to choice to buy this option or not.

If this question had already benn answered, sorry to asking again, but didn"t find the answer yet.
please not :p
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 3:12 pm

This is clearly not the right thread (and probably not the right time) for such a request.
Back to top Go down
Tinnete
Villager
Tinnete

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 3:34 pm

It's not a request. Just something evoke by them and need to know the answer to helping for PM.
Just a yes or no is necessary. Your post is just flooding
Back to top Go down
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty24th January 2017, 5:42 pm

Telgar wrote:
You may be short on scenery items also...

I already build some scenary mini =)) and you can do this without probleme.
The important stuff are AW card and O cards.
Omphalos mini are great, but if we didn't get some i could use a red candy or red stuff to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TEST pledge manager goes live today!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next