A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real PM Live date changed to 31st

Go down 
+11
Tchrin
DravenAU
wolftech
cleverlymadeup
mangeclous
LoMas
Artur
hair10
Minifred
Djcclarke
Voice of Olympus
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty
PostSubject: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty27th January 2017, 2:05 pm

This just in...

Leo says he wants to move the PM going live to tuesday to give us time to discuss the suggestions you've all made. Most of the team are in Ireland at the moment, filming with Beasts of War, so we've not had the time to sit down and check through everything yet.

Same end date of the 3rd of March.

Voice of Olympus
Back to top Go down
Djcclarke
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty30th January 2017, 5:51 pm

For those of us that have been living in a cave and completely missed this KS, will the "Late" PM also go live tomorrow?
Here's hoping.
Cheers, Dean
Back to top Go down
Minifred
Villager
Minifred

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty31st January 2017, 11:19 am

hello here,

Today is the day !!

Do you have a special timing to put the PM on ?
Back to top Go down
hair10
Villager
hair10

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty1st February 2017, 3:12 am

Received the KS update about the PM going live earlier today, but no email to log into the PM yet.
Back to top Go down
http://clixaccessories.com/GAsalepage.htm
Minifred
Villager
Minifred

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty1st February 2017, 12:14 pm

neither me !
Back to top Go down
cleverlymadeup
Villager
cleverlymadeup

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty1st February 2017, 4:07 pm

PM is live now. Just finished my pledge and adding stuff. Also charged my card. So I can confirm both thing work properly. At least for me
Back to top Go down
Artur
Villager
Artur

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty1st February 2017, 4:29 pm

@QW  and Mythic Games
I got my PM email and I'm very unpleasantly surprised by the shipping cost to Russia.
Core Pledge only - $123 (!!!)
Core Pledge with Typhon bundle - $387 (!!!)

Is it a correct calculation?? I have never seen such figures before.

From the KS page: "EUROPE: $20-30 to France. $25-$35 to most other countries."
Alright, let it be $35 for Russia, but is the core pledge really 3,5 times heavier than you estimated before the KS???

Snapshots:
Only Core Pledge:
Real PM Live date changed to 31st Shippi11

Core Pledge with Typhon bundle:
Real PM Live date changed to 31st Shippi10
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty1st February 2017, 6:15 pm

@Artur - no, the core box isn't 3 times the weight. I think that must be wrong. I'll see what I can find out.
Back to top Go down
cleverlymadeup
Villager
cleverlymadeup

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty1st February 2017, 6:21 pm

@QW I know the KS comments are full of comments about shipping costs. The one Facebook Group is also full of the same.

I don't know if the PM glitched but I know it might have something to do with size and weight of the game with bundles.
Back to top Go down
LoMas
Villager
LoMas

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty1st February 2017, 7:33 pm

Hi Mythic Battles team,

I have a problem to activate my fluent account. I received the activation mail however all links send me to a 404 error page.

Can you help me ?
Back to top Go down
mangeclous
Villager
mangeclous

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty1st February 2017, 7:40 pm

l'opération s'est bien passé !

par contre je trouvais aussi les frais de ports élevés pour le pledge titan
pour la france 70 euros

Bon quand je vois le post au dessus on dirait que j'ai pas à me plaindre
mais je comptais ajouter 2 ou 3 trucs, bhe ça m'a calmé et j'ai rien ajouté de plus Sad

sinon le pldge manager est très clair

Back to top Go down
cleverlymadeup
Villager
cleverlymadeup

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty1st February 2017, 8:03 pm

@QW Clarification on the update on KS

So if I am not changing what I want, which is the God Pledge with Titan Bundle, Storage Box and the Alt Mini Sculpts, and the shipping is lowered would that be refunded to my card or would I have to spend it? Or alternatively is it being refunded and I'll have to do everything over again?

Back to top Go down
Artur
Villager
Artur

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty1st February 2017, 9:04 pm

@QW, Thank you for the response!
I already invested $500 and not going to ask for refund or something, but I just hope that I will be able to afford shipping. $387 for Typhon pledge is obviously something I didn't expect.
Otherwise I will have to drop from Typhon to God + a few add-ons to compensate the shipping cost, which would be very sad.
Back to top Go down
Minifred
Villager
Minifred

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty1st February 2017, 11:44 pm

On est d'accord, cette histoire de coût de livraison est une très mauvaise nouvelle !!

Cependant il se peut que ce soit une erreur, et si c'est le cas, la team va régler çà rapidement parce que, aux dernière nouvelles, nous sommes dans:

A GOOD PLACE !!!
Back to top Go down
wolftech
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty2nd February 2017, 5:41 am

Pls. is it possible to write in english, only? So everyone can understand the comments from each other.
Back to top Go down
DravenAU
Villager
DravenAU

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty5th February 2017, 6:33 am

wolftech wrote:
Pls. is it possible to write in english, only? So everyone can understand the comments from each other.
This assumes that EVERY person that speaks French knows English.
May I suggest that if you wish to know what everyone is saying when talking on the forum of a French company... then perhaps you should learn French?

(I don't speak French by the way)
Back to top Go down
wolftech
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty5th February 2017, 8:24 am

From my perspective this is something like a netiquette in an "international" forum... where people all over the world are participating.

French company? yes
Only Buyers from France? no

Should I write in German now? And the backer from Poland in Polish? And so on?...

I would like to exchange meanings, FAQs, game experiences, ideas. This will not work if people insist on a mother language which is not common... English is our world language. And I asked for it in a friendly way... it was not a demand. So I perceive your answer as slightly arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Minifred
Villager
Minifred

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty5th February 2017, 6:39 pm

Minifred wrote:
On est d'accord, cette histoire de coût de livraison est une très mauvaise nouvelle !!

Cependant il se peut que ce soit une erreur, et si c'est le cas, la team va régler çà rapidement parce que, aux dernière nouvelles, nous sommes dans:

A GOOD PLACE !!!

No problem, i can do it in english ( even if my english is poor) :p

i was saying :

" yes, obviously , all this story around shipping cost is a bad news !! But maybe it's just a mistake, and, in this case, the team will fix it very soon because, as we all know, we are in :
A GOOD PLACE !!!"

i was writing in french to answer to french people about shipping cost from france to france.
Back to top Go down
wolftech
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty5th February 2017, 8:13 pm

Thanks @Minifred Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Tchrin
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty6th February 2017, 7:01 pm

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this but there's nowhere else obvious on the forum.

I'm a late backer who completed my pledge on Fluent last week for a God Pledge. And then today I received a message through Kickstarter (despite never pledging through KS) simply saying "The pledge manager will open this week, and you will be able to late pledge with all the Kickstarter exclusives! Thank you for your support !"

After doing a lot of digging through updates/comments on KS I see the pledge manager has closed and will reopen some time this week, with money already paid through it being credited to backers to re-pledge. Not ideal but I don't have an issue with that per se. The problem is the communication with late backers has been rubbish, and I only know what's going on from trawling through KS comments (where late backers can't comment).

As I see it, two things need to happen, firstly the situation needs to be clarified to late backers, and not the ambiguous message that's been sent. Secondly, I assume when the PM reopens late backers need to be told when it's time to go back into it to redo their pledge.
Back to top Go down
Mirkeeper
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty7th February 2017, 4:59 am

Same late pledger here. Don't see a problem, since (1) KS updates, (2) comments in this forum, and for some masochistically-inclined, (3) KS comments explain the issue quite profusely (in a good sense). Once you read through the first two, I can't imagine you have many questions left unanswered, unless you simply do not like answer you hear.

On another hand, late backers needs to accept the reality that since we are late to the game, we ought to fetch for ourselves, and we won't be spoon-fed. Sorry if I come around as too cross - that's only partially intended.
Back to top Go down
projektzaustralia
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty7th February 2017, 11:58 am

I can calculate and add to cart but theres no way to open the cart, button is disabled possibly
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty7th February 2017, 12:03 pm

I've asked the guys to check that anyone who went through the PM as a late pledge while it was up will get an email invite when it goes back up.

It's a good point. Don't want you guys to fall between two stools Smile

Back to top Go down
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty7th February 2017, 12:27 pm

@QW I was wondering will the Rise of the Titans big box contain a new map as well? Bc as Iwas scrolling through the test pm I decided to look into each big box expansion with a little more detail and found out that all big expansions come with an additional map apart from Rise of the Titans.
Back to top Go down
Artur
Villager
Artur

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty7th February 2017, 8:15 pm

@QW, Can you please check and let us know how can shipping cost more than a pledge itself?

$103 shipping to Russia for the $99 God pledge.
Once again, from the KS page:
" ASIA: $27 to China and Hong Kong. $40 to most other countries.
 EUROPE: $20-30 to France. $25-$35 to most other countries. "
Treat Russia as Europe or Asia but it is still too much. Alright you estimated it as 5,5 kilos, and it weights 7 kilos, that should be at maximum $51 (=$40 * (7 / 5,5)).
And in the PM it is twice as that. Really want to know the reason here.

If I knew from the beggining that shipping would cost me more than the game itself I would think twice before backing it...
This is just not right...

Posted the same on KS comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   Real PM Live date changed to 31st Empty

Back to top Go down

Real PM Live date changed to 31st
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next