A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEST pledge manager goes live today!

Go down 
+47
Pseudonyme
kal91a
Lopyod
Christophedruelles
Garshell
Telgar
Tinnete
Raynz
jaygonz
Urhixidur
Charon
Lemairo
stefano
Adam Adam
Catt231
Hrunh
Obsidiox
mangeclous
Gollum95
Meth0s1337
Everyman
Vianney
MK75
wolftech
Thathane
Asgo
Seb_Amiens
magika7
hithero
midt
Zenard
Alain2
Orword
boulinho67@gmail.com
Lockjaw
draxius
Hellikin
frch0603
facz
Kalack99
cleverlymadeup
Cryocat
byte
Fenrie
ODonovan
Malamute
Voice of Olympus
51 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty
PostSubject: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 2:29 pm

Testing, Testing…

Later on this evening we’re going live with our TEST pledge manager.

This test version of the pledge manager is our way of checking that we’ve got a robust system that will work smoothly when it comes to actually putting in your final details.  

You are very welcome to have a look and explore what’s there. This will help us to test the system and ensure that everything is working OK.

But you don’t have to.

Also, please note that for data security reasons, the test pledge manager will not remember what you’ve put in.

If you do want to give us any feedback, please do so below, or directly to Fluent at https://www.fluentpm.com/contact

The REAL pledge manager will go live in a week, on January 30th. You will then have until the 3rd of March to tell us what you want, where you want us to send it all, and pay for the shipping.

So, please feel free to join us in testing out the system today, and keep an eye on your inbox for an invitation to the real, final pledge manager, starting next Monday!

While we’re talking pledge managers, we should mention Conan. After long discussions with the designer, we’ve decided not to include any of the Conan game in this pledge manager. There are several reasons, but the most important two are not wanting to infringe on the KSEs, and the fact that the core game is already in retail (with the rest soon to follow). This makes waiting for a copy of the game till we deliver Mythic Battles: Pantheon a bit silly.

Voice of Olympus

Last edited by Voice of Olympus on 24th January 2017, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malamute
Villager
Malamute

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 3:28 pm

Excellent.
Back to top Go down
ODonovan
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 4:06 pm

I will join in the testing of course.

No Conan in the pledge manager. This is to me, very sad and disappointing news.

Is there a possibility of getting a cross-over tile for the Python and Manticore? I'd love to use them in my Conan game at least.

Thanks for the information.
Back to top Go down
Fenrie
Villager
Fenrie

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 4:44 pm

Will the Test Pledge Manager be full options (like the real one) or will it miss something ?
Back to top Go down
byte
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 5:08 pm

I'd like to know the answer to this question as well. I'd like to plan my budget so I'm interested to know if I could rely on what I'll see in test PM, or final version may contain additional surprises.
Back to top Go down
Cryocat
Villager
Cryocat

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 5:30 pm

No Conan in PM? Meh, doesn't overly concern me I guess, I'm not a fan of the 1vsMany style anyway.
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 6:09 pm

We discussed Conan at length, and decided that it makes no sense to include it for the following reasons:

Conan is very heavy, and adds a lot to shipping costs.

It will be logistically complex and (depending on order quantities) may require additional print runs that may delay MBP. Not a risk we're keen on taking.

Conan and its expansions should be available in your local FLGS long before we would deliver it.

We don't feel comfortable selling the Conan KSEs so long after the actual campaign, as part of a different campaign.

So, all told, Conan is available sooner, cheaper, and without risk to MBP if we let you buy it at retail rather than through PM.

Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 6:12 pm

The real PM will be the same as the test PM, except for anything we've missed or any changes that need to be made to fix things. I've already thought of a couple of things we might want to add. We'll see what everyone else thinks Smile

I also asked about additional Conan tiles and they're not something that's currently planned.
Back to top Go down
Cryocat
Villager
Cryocat

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 6:18 pm

And to add to my last, also what QW said, if I was interested in it, I would just go pick up the retail box.
Back to top Go down
cleverlymadeup
Villager
cleverlymadeup

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 7:39 pm

That's understandable about the Conan not being offered. I can see some people being upset that we would also be allowed KSE Conan stuff.

Looking forward to the PM though
Back to top Go down
Kalack99
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 8:12 pm

This is great news! March will mean more for me too! As for Conan, I agree that anything that would delay our KS should be left out and if I were a backer of Conan I wouldn't want them offering the KSE here either. Like was said it will be in retail soon and if I want it I will get it. I am, however, testing this PM and getting a ballpark idea of what I need. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
facz
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 8:34 pm

Problem detected: images are not well sized. Some of them are good and some others are too thin, which results in a deformation
Back to top Go down
frch0603
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 8:41 pm

In regards to the extension kit - I assume the 6 omphalos and 12 art of war cars will allow for two different games to be played simultaneously?
Back to top Go down
Hellikin
Villager
Hellikin

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 8:42 pm

One issue - you need to click the "Update" button on *each* item you select.

I would have thought you select your quantities and, when you click "Update", it should update based on everything you selected. But that's not the case.

Some backers may select items and click the "Update" button, but it won't register and they won't receive them when their shipment arrives. I see that as a big problem...
Back to top Go down
Hellikin
Villager
Hellikin

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 8:42 pm

frch0603 wrote:
In regards to the extension kit - I assume the 6 omphalos and 12 art of war cars will allow for two different games to be played simultaneously?

Yes, this needs to be clarified what this is for in the PM.
Back to top Go down
draxius
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 8:45 pm

Not sure if this has been addressed in the past, but:
During the campaign, the add-on Stat Clips were advertised as 10 for $5 (or 5 for $3 in the case of the Titan clips).

The Pledge Manager has them as 15 for $5 (10 for $3 for the Titans).

Is this correct? Anything else we should know about that's changed here?
Back to top Go down
Lockjaw
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 8:49 pm

Wow, seriosuly, those security measures... really not very attractive to provide feedback if you have to play with anti-robot graphics, wait for a confirmation email, dont get your normal email accepted (apparently m @ m-flame . de is not valid. I use that mail for 17 years now). Why not just use facebook or disqus login instead?

As for the test pm. I think it works fine, but i do really miss informative descriptions and high-res images to zoom in. If this were a shop, which it basically is, i would probably buy nothing. At least links to the appropriate KS update would be nice. I was like "okay, what was that expansion again? I cant see anything on the supersmall picture. Description is only telling me that it is a mini and it has a dashboard... okay..." How many expansions would you look up until you get tired of it and just stick with the basic pledge? This is cool for dice or clips, but not for the expansions.

Okay, i can scroll up and down on the two-meter-campaign page and click back and forth from there, but its not comfortable.
Back to top Go down
boulinho67@gmail.com
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 8:51 pm

Hi, just had a quick look at the test pledge manager and I was wondering how to select the language in which we want MBP to be delivered (it was announced we could get it in French or English) - thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Orword
Villager
Orword

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 8:53 pm

Lockjaw wrote:
As for the test pm. I think it works fine, but i do really miss informative descriptions and high-res images to zoom in. If this were a shop, which it basically is, i would probably buy nothing.

Also, we really need some formatting for the item descriptions.
Back to top Go down
Alain2
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 8:58 pm

Hi,

2 questions regarding the Typhon bundle (sorry I posted these in the KS news comments but should have done here only as requested..) :

- Is the last item introduced (Extension Kit) in the Typhon (=all-in) add-on ? It is not in the bundle description

- Stat clips quantities in the Typhon bundle does not correspond to the quantities of the individual stat clips expansions.. To be corrected, or do you offer less clips in the bundle ?

Cheers, and thanks for this little rehearsal, no other issue noted Smile
Back to top Go down
Zenard
Villager
Zenard

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 9:06 pm

I would agree with Hellikin, having to update the manager manually could be problematic. Instead of having an "update cart" option people could easily get confused.

Otherwise I'm really happy with it all!
Back to top Go down
midt
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 9:14 pm

Hello !

It looks to be technically working, but I have the same remark as boulinho67: I think it's missing the language choice.

The content's layout is not so nice but I can live with it. You can always refer to the Kickstarter page for details. Not so nice but workable. And if you want everything, just go for the Typhoon bundle !

I've got a remark about the pledge level as well. You can choose God Pledge (EB). I guess that this option is only there because it's still in testing phase. And that it will be disabled depending on your credentials. Otherwise everybody would choose that one to win 10$ Very Happy

And finally, I guess that there will be a next page where you can specify the delivery address and the shipping cost calculated. And, of course, the final invoice where the money already pledged is deducted.

As you've guessed, I'm not so familiar with Kickstarter (I only bought 4-5 games there up to now), so maybe that you're using their framework for those kind of calculations. So I'm playing the fool in this fool-proof pm jocolor

Cheers
Back to top Go down
hithero
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 9:25 pm

Reverse the God and Odyssey pledge as God says you get Odyssey plus.. and its unintuitive the current way around.

On each item you must indicate which pledge already contains the items so backers don't get double, or even worse, forget to order it.
Back to top Go down
magika7
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 9:29 pm

I agree with Hithero - indicate on individual items, in bold, which pledge you already get them.
Back to top Go down
Seb_Amiens
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty23rd January 2017, 9:31 pm

Bonjour,

il manque le compendium dans le descriptif du Typhon Expansion Bundle

j'ai relu le descriptif, qui explique que ça vient en plus du bundle précédent (qui est en dessous...)

Last edited by Seb_Amiens on 23rd January 2017, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! Empty

Back to top Go down

TEST pledge manager goes live today!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next