A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEST pledge manager goes live today!

Go down 
+47
Pseudonyme
kal91a
Lopyod
Christophedruelles
Garshell
Telgar
Tinnete
Raynz
jaygonz
Urhixidur
Charon
Lemairo
stefano
Adam Adam
Catt231
Hrunh
Obsidiox
mangeclous
Gollum95
Meth0s1337
Everyman
Vianney
MK75
wolftech
Thathane
Asgo
Seb_Amiens
magika7
hithero
midt
Zenard
Alain2
Orword
boulinho67@gmail.com
Lockjaw
draxius
Hellikin
frch0603
facz
Kalack99
cleverlymadeup
Cryocat
byte
Fenrie
ODonovan
Malamute
Voice of Olympus
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Asgo
Villager
Asgo

TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 9:32 pm

My first suggestion would be categories:
-Additional Pledges
-Bundles
-Expansions
-Addons
-Dice & Clips
or something like that.

Secondly, I actually would make the images smaller and link them to a larger pic or ks update.
With the current size you get the worst of both worlds: blocks where there could be one liners and at the same time pics too small to really identify anything.

I don't know fluentpm and what it supports in terms of features.
If it can do multi page stuff, I actually would suggest a 3 page layout
1. base pledge check / language selection
2. additional pledges / bundles
3. remaining addons
with the categories listed above.
with multiple pages you could spend a bit more space for descriptions and/or their formatting, like the listing for the bundles.

that said, it's not that the current layout isn't workable - and it only has to be used once.. Wink
Back to top Go down
magika7
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 9:33 pm

Titan clips are 6 per, not 10.
Back to top Go down
magika7
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 9:35 pm

I take that back, you have obviously changed the number of clips per pack?
Back to top Go down
Thathane
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 9:37 pm

Bonjour,
impossible de me connecter au compte créé sur le site pour ma part.

J'ai contacté le support technique.

---

Hi,
Impossible to connect to my newly created account.

I've contacted the technical support.
Back to top Go down
wolftech
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 9:42 pm

At first, thanks for the possibility of testing the PM before it goes "live" !

My comments on the PM:

-> I have to press "Update cart" for every position.

-> stat clips... the numbers included in a package differs from the one communicated during the campaign. what is the correct count per package?

-> when choosing a bundle it should indicate the included addons (maybe by changing the colour)

-> shipping costs are missing

-> Extension pack... where I can find more information about this. When it was introduced to this campaign. Is it part of the Typhoon battle. Is it recommended for a normal gaming session or only when I want to play to games at the same time?

In addition I would ask you, to give us the numbers of stat clips needed for a typhoon bundle to have one clip for each dashboard. :-)
Back to top Go down
magika7
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 9:42 pm

I really must learn to look before I post.
From my calculations there are 16 gods in this KS (including Paolo's guest box) yet we buy the clips in lots of 15?
5 titans (10 clips)
39 Heroes (15 clips a set - not too bad)
and 36 Monsters (that would be three sets with 9 left over?)

yeah you need to do sets of clips. Think how much easier it would make packing the parcels at the end.
1) Gods & titans
2) Heroes
3) Monsters
4) combined set of all the clips we need.
Back to top Go down
MK75
Villager

PostSubject: Question   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 9:43 pm

1.Where can I choose the language? Are the rules in French AND English included?
2. Are the Extra Omphalos in the Typhon Bundle? Or what should I choose to have everything?
Back to top Go down
Vianney
Villager
Vianney

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 9:52 pm

frch0603 wrote:
In regards to the extension kit - I assume the 6 omphalos and 12 art of war cars will allow for two different games to be played simultaneously?

Exactly the same question !
Back to top Go down
Everyman
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 9:54 pm

The stat clip amount in the PM is different than during the campaign. In the Kickstarter it was listed as 10 clips for $5 for the God, Hero, Monster and Classic clips and 5 clips for $3 for the Titan clips. In the test PM, it is displaying 15 clips for $5 and 10 clips for $5 respectively.
Back to top Go down
Meth0s1337
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 9:58 pm

I believe that the bundles should be in reversed order. As the Typhon pledge states "Everything in Titan Bundle plus", The Titan pledge should be read first. Also, the opening sentence is confusing I believe it should read "to get" not "for get". Any other thing I questioned has been mentioned already.

To posters on the stat clips, and Mythic correct me if I am wrong, I believe the clips are made of 2 identical pieces. So you have all the regular ones that come in the sets. Using a colored front with a regular back [i]doubles[i] the amount of clips you have to use. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Malamute
Villager
Malamute

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 10:03 pm

Well, they spoke of new dashboards only requiring a one sided clip I think.

We just need a touch of clarity on the dashboard clip situation and confirmation on total number of clips needed. :-)

I don't mind having a couple extra clips, I mean, my stuff gets USED and there is bound to be some unforeseen clip damage problem!!... Hahaha..

But yea.... a touch of clarity. :-)
Back to top Go down
Everyman
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 10:30 pm

Well other than the stat clip confusion my only other real question is that I thought that we were going to see some new figures such as Charon, Dryads, etc. in the PM. So what happened to them?
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 10:32 pm

Thanks guys. Great feedback as always. I've not even had time to check it myself, but I'll do that first thing tomorrow.

I'll explain stat clips at length in the Wednesday update. Then everyone gets to hear it, and Leo can answer questions in his Live.

The extension kit is an answer to the request people had for extra omphalos/AoW cards. There were 2 reasons people said they wanted this. The first was to be able to play more games at once with a single God pledge. The second was to be able to play 5 or 6 player games. As both of these are outside the game's actual brief, the kit is something that is entirely optional, and is something of a guess by us as to what's actually needed for these options.

As far as I'm aware, there are no new units planned for the PM. They'll be saved for the next installment Smile

I've passed on the rest of the comments.
Back to top Go down
Malamute
Villager
Malamute

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 10:33 pm

I didn't think there was going to be any new ones myself.

It was a passing thought on Leo's part I think.
Back to top Go down
Malamute
Villager
Malamute

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 10:38 pm

Voice of Olympus wrote:
Thanks guys. Great feedback as always. I've not even had time to check it myself, but I'll do that first thing tomorrow.

I'll explain stat clips at length in the Wednesday update. Then everyone gets to hear it, and Leo can answer questions in his Live.

The extension kit is an answer to the request people had for extra omphalos/AoW cards. There were 2 reasons people said they wanted this. The first was to be able to play more games at once with a single God pledge. The second was to be able to play 5 or 6 player games. As both of these are outside the game's actual brief, the kit is something that is entirely optional, and is something of a guess by us as to what's actually needed for these options.

As far as I'm aware, there are no new units planned for the PM. They'll be saved for the next installment Smile

I've passed on the rest of the comments.

Thank Qw.

The extra cards, omphalos and AoW cards is very helpful. I KNOW we will be playing like two - 4 player games at same time on an occasion. That will likely allow it to happen. I mean, with a typhon pledge, theres plenty of units to play that much at one time and plenty of game boards to use. :-)

And yes, please fully update on dashboards and clips on Wednesday. Very helpful. :-)
Back to top Go down
Gollum95
Villager
Gollum95

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 10:39 pm

On doit trouver un autre pack extention ! Le bundle Typhon donne la possibilité de faire 5 tables en 2vs2 ! C'est superbe mais il manque essentiellement des cartes AoW !

Les omphalos et même cartes Omphalos on peut faire sans... Les cartes AoW c'est pas possible.. Que 12 cartes pour le pack c'est trop peu ! Il en faudrait le triple au minimum ?!

De plus une fois le bundle choisi je ne vois pas les possibilités pour choisir la langue des différentes options proposées dans le bundle ?
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 11:03 pm

@Gollum 95 - and this is the problem. The core game is designed to play up to 4 players in 1 game. If you want to play 5 simultaneous games, then you'll need to get more than 1 kit (hardly a big surprise).
Back to top Go down
mangeclous
Villager
mangeclous

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 11:06 pm

and what about shipping cost ??
Back to top Go down
Asgo
Villager
Asgo

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 11:11 pm

mangeclous wrote:
and what about shipping cost ??
they probably not in the test as the test isn't personalized, as in no location supplied with the account.
I would guess the same is true for the accounting of current pledge + add. costs or language selections.

Although, I wonder if language selections will be done one per pm account or per item. I've seen both variants, however it is probably only interesting for people buying extra pledges in different languages - a small subset I would guess. Wink
Back to top Go down
Obsidiox
Villager
Obsidiox

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 11:15 pm

A note on the costs: my God Pledge calculated the total as if it were a God Pledge (EB) - both in the title in the summary and dollar total. You might want to check the math or price links there.

Edit - i see, i have to change pledge type. Maybe consider the non-EB the defaule.
Back to top Go down
Hrunh
Villager
Hrunh

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 11:28 pm

Hello guys,

A few feedbacks:

* The language's choice is missing.
* What's the difference between "Odyssey pledge" and "The Roleplaying game" in the extras ?
* How will be managed the payment already made on our account?

Back to top Go down
http://geniesansfrotter.blogspot.fr/
Asgo
Villager
Asgo

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 11:38 pm

Hrunh wrote:
* What's the difference between "Odyssey pledge" and "The Roleplaying game" in the extras ?
that's actually a good point, since the pledge level is exactly the addon (no stretchgoals etc), I would remove it from the option as "extra pledge" as it might confuse people.
Hrunh wrote:

* How will be managed the payment already made on our account?

from KS comment:
Quirkworthy wrote:

You'll get an email with your own log in for the real PM which will know what you've pledged already. You can then tinker with that.

Shipping costs will obviously be in the real one. I assume there's some technical reason why they aren't in this test - possibly because it doesn't have your location to calculate it with.

Voice of Olympus
usually you can add from what you have and usually it's only additive so you can't reduce it.
Back to top Go down
Hrunh
Villager
Hrunh

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 11:42 pm

Thanks Asgo, i missed this information but, you're right, it seems logic ^^
Back to top Go down
http://geniesansfrotter.blogspot.fr/
Catt231
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2017, 11:46 pm

A couple of quick questions/notes

Are any of the expansion's included in the God pledge? If so a little icon on the image would be good, finding it difficult on a mobile to see what's what swapping between pledge manager and the kickstarter page

Images should link to larger pic/update
Back to top Go down
Adam Adam
Villager
Adam Adam

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty24th January 2017, 12:30 am

Does it make sense that the Ketos miniature pack isn't included in the Titan bundle. Its doesn't seem fair to penalize those that didn't buy Conan and not include this figure in the bundle, when the dashboard and activation cards for it are in a different pack.

it really should have been included in the Titan bundle being that it is crucial to play the character. I mean why is it included in the Typhon bundle. Wouldn't people who already have that figure from Conan be getting it twice if they choose Typhon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TEST pledge manager goes live today!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next