A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UnlicensedKratos
Villager

Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions  Empty
PostSubject: Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions    Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions  Empty31st December 2016, 7:26 pm

Hey folks I was browsing through the rules for the expansion set of Trojan heroes and had one quick question and one slightly more probing.

Firstly, will Diomedies' abilities also affect titans as well as gods?

Secondly, about Ajax....will his ability affect him on the first turn he's deployed? For example, I play his card the first time and place him on the board, does he then loose one vitality? Thanks folks!
Back to top Go down
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

PostSubject: Re: Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions    Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions  Empty1st January 2017, 1:20 pm

hi, i think that Diomedes' abilities work on Titan too if i read the new keyword list God mean God and Titan. Like someone said somewhere we should use Divinity to refere to God and Titan instead of God keyword. And this is more logical with the Divinity cards too.

About Ajax, you have to remember that Talent and power don't work when you use a Complexe action like "Enter in the battlefield". So no probleme for Ajax. Then each time you active Ajax, if this one don't attack so he will lose 1 vitality point. Best way to evoid this is to put him in a place he can reach fast the battle. The 'highway' on Olympus is a good choice. =) Or take Ajax (and tityos) if you have Artemis God (on the same aera + Hound somewhere hide) to be faster (and move when you cant normaly).
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions    Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions  Empty1st January 2017, 11:03 pm

Yes, titans will be affected by Diomedes.

I've just made a slight change after discussion with Benoit. We wanted the detrimental powers (like Ajax) to remain in effect even when the unit did a complex action. To that end, I've introduced a new tag for powers: detriment, and added that as a keyword.

Previously, Ajax could avoid his problems by deploying and running where possible, which wasn't the desired outcome.
Back to top Go down
Biel
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions    Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions  Empty2nd January 2017, 12:29 am

Is it wanted that Ajax looses 1 Vitality when deployed ? Or just when Ajax is making two simple actions or running ?
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions    Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions  Empty2nd January 2017, 12:21 pm

he will lose 1 Vitality when deployed (unless he pays not to). This is how he was balanced.
Back to top Go down
Teowulff
Villager
Teowulff

PostSubject: Re: Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions    Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions  Empty2nd January 2017, 12:25 pm

Voice of Olympus wrote:

I've just made a slight change after discussion with Benoit.
We wanted the detrimental powers (like Ajax) to remain in effect even when the unit did a complex action.
To that end, I've introduced a new tag for powers: detriment, and added that as a keyword.
Previously, Ajax could avoid his problems by deploying and running where possible, which wasn't the desired outcome.
The same for Atlas, I presume?

But I can't but agree with this. It would render the penalties a lot weaker when used smartly.
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions    Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions  Empty2nd January 2017, 12:27 pm

The same for any powers we deem detriments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions    Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Trojan war Greek heroes - 2 questions
Page 1 of 1