A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

P-A-R-T-Y!

Go down 
+26
reubrico
Orword
Telgar
El Luce
Titan-Bazz
The Pit
Mario
Sokoben
Bertrand F
Cap7deuce
Hestis
Cryocat
Lopyod
Tefen
Minifred
LoMas
Hellikin
Biel
TontonFranz
Andynosaure
Selkares
Leonidas
DravenAU
Raynz
Pseudonyme
Ben Clapperton
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pseudonyme
Villager
Pseudonyme

P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty13th January 2017, 5:01 pm

Feel simultaneously old and very jumpy bounce
Back to top Go down
Pseudonyme
Villager
Pseudonyme

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty13th January 2017, 9:07 pm

Did 3 rounds with Bertrand F, that was fun! Heracles is very annoying and Ares is quite a brute!

P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 3d7e3ba6-518e-48cc-af4a-512932ef87e4
Back to top Go down
Orword
Villager
Orword

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty13th January 2017, 9:58 pm

So jealous! Also, those painted minis look outstanding.
For those who missed the Facebook live:

• There will be a test for the pledge manager on the 23rd to make sure it works

• The official pledge manager will be opened on the 30th
  • Leo lost his voice  3:-)
Back to top Go down
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty13th January 2017, 10:04 pm

Any news or updates on late pledging??
Back to top Go down
Pseudonyme
Villager
Pseudonyme

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty13th January 2017, 10:48 pm

I have more crappy cellphone photos, will post them if there is no better photo posted.

Our "guide" was very cool, and was all statistics with us. I was so aroused!!!
Back to top Go down
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty13th January 2017, 10:58 pm

reubrico wrote:
Any news or updates on late pledging??

Late pledge open and they will think about some conditions (maybe) until the 23th.
Store pledge will be open too, then store can buy the game (with a special price ? and with SG or not ?? i hope no that won't be nice for us...).
Back to top Go down
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty13th January 2017, 11:25 pm

Thanks for the update garshell. I've been anxiously waiting to find out if late pledging was allowed but im glad it is!! Now i just have to wait anxiously again to see if sg and kse will also be included which i pray it does bc i feel like it will attract a lot of late pledgers bc they'll be getting a "complete" game and not missing out on any minis. And any word on the next live?
Back to top Go down
Titan-Bazz
Villager
Titan-Bazz

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty13th January 2017, 11:26 pm

sounds like it was a great night, glad you guys had fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty14th January 2017, 10:15 am

Here are the photos from yesterday.
The new painted mini from Martin Grandbarbe was Hera !
Album Google Photos

It was a bit tough to shoot in limited light so sometimes photos are a bit blurry at 1/10s Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://the-overlord.com/
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty14th January 2017, 10:47 am

Awesome pictures telgar and thanks for sharing them with us!
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty14th January 2017, 12:29 pm

Note the giant Omphalos deployed in the street for the occasion ! (last pic)
Back to top Go down
Biel
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty14th January 2017, 12:37 pm

Merci pour l'accueil les gars, on a pu discuter avec l'équipe, rencontrer d'autres joueurs, c'était bien sympa Smile
Back to top Go down
Sokoben
Villager
Sokoben

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty14th January 2017, 1:42 pm

An awesoooome evening, with very nice people (MG team, artists,...).
Thank you Leo for this event and for the show.
We left with hands full of superb pictures signed by very Kind artists, and head full of information and souvenirs.
Back to top Go down
Selkares
Villager
Selkares

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty14th January 2017, 3:11 pm

Thanks a lot Leo for the great evening!

The entire MB, monolith teams and artists were great, had a great time!
Back to top Go down
Lordkupo
Villager

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty14th January 2017, 10:10 pm

One more time thank you to all the Mythic team ! 
Last night was a great time of exchange and it was so nice to discuss with everyone.
(I hope that Benoît will consider that the Phoenix is a bit weak for its price...^^ Arrow)

And what can I say of the work of Martin Grandbarbe... just look at Oddysseus... I'm speechless  affraid
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa43
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa37
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa34
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa33
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa36
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa35
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa38
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa39
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa41
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa40
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa42
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa44
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa45
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa47
P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Mbp-pa46
Back to top Go down
Bertrand F
Villager
Bertrand F

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty14th January 2017, 10:38 pm

Great evening !
@Pseudonyme, those three rounds were intense and, yes, Ares is definitely lethal !
Back to top Go down
Pseudonyme
Villager
Pseudonyme

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty14th January 2017, 11:27 pm

Bertrand F wrote:
Great evening !
@Pseudonyme, those three rounds were intense and, yes, Ares is definitely lethal !
Don't know about you but I can't wait for the game (hope Îll have the same chance with the dices Wink. Moreover, having touched the minis, I quite don't even want to play the PnP version anymore. Well, I know it will be difficult not to, but as I did not yet printed it...

Concerning the sculpts:
- in hand, The pose of Unkillies is far more natural than on the pictures.
- The spartans are really good (so does the hell hounds and the hell someone's with their pick-axe)
- I was breath taken by the centaur sculpts. They are amazing
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty14th January 2017, 11:44 pm

I agree : the centaurs (especially painted by MG) are terrific!
Back to top Go down
Hestis
Villager
Hestis

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty15th January 2017, 1:58 am

I've got to agree as well, these might be the best centaur sculpts I've ever seen. And that painted Hera is amazing, as is all of Martin's work.
Back to top Go down
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty15th January 2017, 3:06 am

The pictures look amazing! And I'm jealous that I wasn't able to attend the party to demo the game and to have a good time. But on a positive note, Leo confirmed on facebook that there will be late pledges!!!  bounce  I love you    Words can't describe how excited I am to officially be joining the "family" on Jan. 30th.

The only question I have, and one which I have asked earlier, but will the stretch goals and the ks exclusives be included? Bc this is what was posted on facebook:

"Here it is: The Pledge Manager of Mythic Battles: Pantheon will launch on Monday, January 30, 2017. It will be also come with a special Store Pledge (different from the KS, with retail offers without Stretch Goals) and a Late Pledge for those who missed the Kickstarter."

The reason I'm asking is because if the late pledges weren't including the extras then wouldn't he have said that both the store pledges and late pledges would be without any stretch goals? Idk, I could be reading too much into it but thought I would at least point it out.
Back to top Go down
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty15th January 2017, 3:13 am

And I'm pretty new to kickstarter so i was wondering, do most projects allow late pledging and if so, are exclusives and stretch goals usually included in those projects?
Back to top Go down
Tisiphone
Villager
Tisiphone

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty15th January 2017, 7:16 am

@reubrico

As far as I know, most projects that allow late pledges do include the exclusives and stretch goals. This was the case with Massive Darkness.
Back to top Go down
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty15th January 2017, 3:29 pm

@tisiphone

Thanks for that update man as i was unaware of that. Now if only someone from the Mythic team such as Quirkworthy or Leo could confirm this is the case with their late pledges. I'm sure this would help all the late pledgers sleep better at night lol
Back to top Go down
Cap7deuce
Villager
Cap7deuce

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty15th January 2017, 4:41 pm

Awesome pics thanks
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty17th January 2017, 9:53 am

Results of the lottery is published on Mythic Battles facebook page (some resin minis given to a few lucky party participants)...
I'll have a big smile on my face all day ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

P-A-R-T-Y!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A GOOD PLACE :: Off-topic :: Off-topic-
Jump to: