A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

P-A-R-T-Y!

Go down 
+26
reubrico
Orword
Telgar
El Luce
Titan-Bazz
The Pit
Mario
Sokoben
Bertrand F
Cap7deuce
Hestis
Cryocat
Lopyod
Tefen
Minifred
LoMas
Hellikin
Biel
TontonFranz
Andynosaure
Selkares
Leonidas
DravenAU
Raynz
Pseudonyme
Ben Clapperton
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty4th January 2017, 9:15 am

Je pense me joindre à la fête.
Ca me ferait bien plaisir d'essayer le jeu vu que que je n'ai pas vu passer le mythic tour.

Bon faut que je négocie à la maison... Mon gamin risque d'être jaloux
Back to top Go down
https://the-overlord.com/
LoMas
Villager
LoMas

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty4th January 2017, 9:18 am

We will be two Tisseurs de Chimères men !
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Herald
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty4th January 2017, 4:57 pm

The party has been announced on Facebook, and it looks like A LOT of people are interested. Smile

We have been thinking of the program. Here are a few details:

- We have at least 4 guests of honor : Guillem H. Pongiluppi (who drew, amongst many other things, the covers of the three major expansions : Poseidon, Hera, and Hephaistos); David Demaret (who drew Marsyas, the Gorgon, Mechanical Warriors, ...) ; Pascal Quidault (Pan, Bellerophon on Pegasus, Icarus...); Martin Grandbarbe (miniatures painter).

- It'll be possible to play the game, for those who want to. There will be one demo guy at all time. We'll play with the plastic figures of the core box. And a beautiful 3D battlefield. Smile

- We'll have a window (display case?) with beautifully painted miniatures, in the center of the space, so people can admire them.

- Food and drink will be provided.

- Pictures and videos will be taken. We'll have a Facebook Live (for a special announcement !) and a Twitch live. Smile

Participants will all receive some gifts. There will even be a lottery to win a prestigious gift.

It takes place at the Waaagh Tavern, a big miniatures store in Paris, near Tour Montparnasse.

---------------

Quelques nouvelles de la fête : on a posté l'événement sur Facebook, et beaucoup de gens semblent intéressés. Il devrait y avoir du monde à cette soirée !

Nous avons un peu réfléchi au programme, et nous sommes mis d'accord avec la Waaagh Taverne :

- Nous aurons au moins 4 invités d'honneur : Guillem H. Pongiluppi (couverture des trois grosses extensions, entre autres) qui fera le déplacement depuis l'Espagne; David Demaret (Marsyas, Gorgone, Guerriers mécaniques entre autres); Pascal Quidault (Pan, Bellerophon sur Pégase, Icard entre autres) ; Martin Grandbarbe (peintre figurines).

- Il sera possible de jouer, une table sera réservée en permanence avec un animateur. On jouera sur un (superbe) décor 3D et les figurines en plastique de la boîte de base

- Il y aura une vitrine, bien visible et accessible, avec toutes nos figurines peintes (toutes celles qu'on a fait peindre, pas toutes les figurines du jeu !);

- Boisson et nourriture fournis;

- Reportage photo, interviews, videos. Avec notamment deux lives : Facebook et Twitch. Une grosse annonce sera faite à cette occasion. Smile

- Les participants repartiront avec des cadeaux. Plus un cadeau "prestige" qui sera tiré au sort parmi les participants.

Tout cela se déroule à la Waaagh Taverne, rue Stanislas à Paris (près de la tour Montparnasse), de 19h00 à minuit (voire plus si affinité).

Back to top Go down
http://www.us.mythicgames.net
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty4th January 2017, 5:04 pm

very very cool !

This is madness... This is MB:P at Waaagh !
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Herald
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty4th January 2017, 5:05 pm

jocolor Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pseudonyme
Villager
Pseudonyme

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty4th January 2017, 5:06 pm

Oh well... I think I won't go brawling and instead say hello, shake your hand and take some pictures, hoping that the announcement will be while I am there with you guys.

Léo, will there be not yet seen painted mini?
I admit that I hope to see a painted Poséidon or Kronos..

My guess for the anouncement is the pledge manager launch date and "maybe" the Dyonisos mini/full artwork.
Back to top Go down
Cryocat
Villager
Cryocat

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty4th January 2017, 5:39 pm

+1 Painted Kronos, I would love to see how those smoke/souls of the dead things look when painted. I would also like to see Enceladus painted, to see if that improves the sculpt
Back to top Go down
Hestis
Villager
Hestis

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty5th January 2017, 3:26 am

I'd love to be able to go to this, but it's a bit quick to plan a trip to France. I'll be jealous of all of you that can go, and of course of whatever goodies you get. Have a blast! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Cap7deuce
Villager
Cap7deuce

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty5th January 2017, 10:16 am

It being on a week day makes it unfortunately unlikely for me to make it, 6 hour drive affraid .

Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty5th January 2017, 10:29 am

Leonidas wrote:
- We'll have a window (display case?) with beautifully painted miniatures, in the center of the space, so people can admire them.

Note to myself : bring the macro lens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minifred
Villager
Minifred

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty5th January 2017, 10:59 am

Sad c'est vraiment dommage que je puisse pas y être ça promet d'être grandiose !

so shame i can't be there , it will be an amazing event Sad
Back to top Go down
Bertrand F
Villager
Bertrand F

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty5th January 2017, 8:05 pm

OK, plus que les billets de train à réserver !
Je viendrais avec un pote joueur.
Trop content de rencontrer l'équipe et les autres backers.

A vendredi prochain, Leo
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Herald
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty5th January 2017, 9:56 pm

Wow!!! The event is becoming larger than life!!!! I think it's going to be really amazing, there will be so many attendants!

We now have confirmation that other "guest stars" will attend. I already announced Guillem H. Pongiluppi (artist), the Mythic Team (Benoit Vogt, Erwann Le Torrivellec and myself), David Demaret (artist), Martin Grandbarbe (figurine painter). But other have now confirmed! We'll have the "three Stephanes" : Stephane Nguyen (sculptor), Stephane Simon (sculptor), Stephane Gantiez (artist), Frederic Henry (Monolith, author of Conan), Pascal Quidault (artist, not quite confirmed but likely)... And others!

Pseudonyme: you're right, it's a good opportunity to speak with us! There will be a demo table at all time, but we won't do the demo, we want to be available to all of you guys! Martin is trying to bring a never seen before painted mini. I hope he'll make it. Well, I know he will! Smile

Cryocat: Not gonna say which painted mini you'll see. Smile

Hestis: Thank you!! We wish we could see you. There'll be some other opportunities. Wink

Cap7deuce: A 6 hour drive after work wouldn't be very reasonable indeed. Friday night was our best option at Waaagh Taverne. And we're glad we chose this place, because it's going to be so packed! At least, it's big, and we'll be able to walk and talk to different people. If we had been around a table, then we wouldn't be able to exchange with everybody.

Telgar: You're more than welcome to take "macro lens" pictures!

Minifred : On est vraiment désolé que tu ne puisses pas être des nôtres ! Tu verras les photos, le live, et les compte-rendus. On pensera à toi. Smile

Bertrand F : Ouaaah !!!! Tu viens en train ? Avec un pote ? Excellent !!! Ca nous touche beaucoup de savoir que certains d'entre vous feront un long déplacement pour venir. Nous serons plus que ravis de te rencontrer ainsi que ton ami. Et en effet, vous allez pouvoir bien échanger avec les autres backers... Et ils seront nombreux ! A vendredi prochain !!!
Back to top Go down
Sokoben
Villager
Sokoben

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty8th January 2017, 10:09 am

As stated on FB, I will be (happy to be) there.
This evening will be... Mythic.
Eager to be there.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Villager
Mario

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty8th January 2017, 1:42 pm

I wish I could come, but sadly I can't. I hope you guys have a lot of fun and please make tons of photos and videos so people like me get at least something out of this. :-)
Back to top Go down
The Pit
Villager
The Pit

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty9th January 2017, 4:50 pm

Hello MBP Team!

I intend to come at your party, and saw you asked for some kind of registration on facebook.
Is this mandatory?
I mean, there is no way I will suscribe at facebook just for that, and so, I wonder if I will be a regular "guest" if I don't regsiter first....
Back to top Go down
Selkares
Villager
Selkares

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty9th January 2017, 5:47 pm

HI The Pit,

On the french boards of Tric trac Leonidas said we could send him an email instead of going on FaceBook:
Leonidas@mythicgames.net

Back to top Go down
The Pit
Villager
The Pit

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty9th January 2017, 11:17 pm

yeah thanks selkares!
done.
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty10th January 2017, 9:00 am

Leonidas wrote:
On jouera sur un (superbe) décor 3D et les figurines en plastique de la boîte de base

J'ai vu la map Tartare sur des photos du Mythic Tour et je l'ai trouvé démente !!!
Back to top Go down
Cap7deuce
Villager
Cap7deuce

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty10th January 2017, 11:13 am

I am hurting that i cant come with my Gopro gimbaled and do some interviews and general video stuff. DAMN!
Back to top Go down
Titan-Bazz
Villager
Titan-Bazz

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty10th January 2017, 9:04 pm

So upset, couldn't get time off work to go to the Party Sad was really looking forward to it.
Hope everyone whos lucky enough to be there has an amazing time. Heres hoping for a Leo live soon to take away my blues Smile
Back to top Go down
Pseudonyme
Villager
Pseudonyme

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty12th January 2017, 3:50 pm

AH AH AH I did not see that smiley!!! 3:-)
Back to top Go down
El Luce
Villager
El Luce

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty12th January 2017, 10:34 pm

Hello,

Je passerai vous faire un coucou avec ma fille, a demain les boyz!!

Back to top Go down
Biel
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty12th January 2017, 11:09 pm

Je devrais finalement réussir à me libérer, j'ai déjà validé sur Facebook. Mais ça va aussi dépendre de l'état des routes :/
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty13th January 2017, 8:46 am

P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 300%20-%20Tonight%20We%20Dine%20in%20Hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P-A-R-T-Y!   P-A-R-T-Y! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

P-A-R-T-Y!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A GOOD PLACE :: Off-topic :: Off-topic-
Jump to: