A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shakkah, "AGAINST THE GODS"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shakkah
Villager
Shakkah

Shakkah, "AGAINST THE GODS" Empty
PostSubject: Shakkah, "AGAINST THE GODS"   Shakkah, "AGAINST THE GODS" Empty29th December 2016, 9:18 pm

Hi All,

My name is Mathieu, i'm french from Clermont-ferrand. So sorry for my english. Embarassed

I discover Mythic battle : Panthéon during Mythic Tour with Mister Léonidas Vespirini Very Happy
After this i get and make the Pnp and i played lot of games with my friends.

I liked so much the game that I proposed to Leo to make scenarios for the game, which he accepted.
I like solo/coop games, i decided to create a campaign with this game mode.
Benoît and Léo were not yet sure about integrating it officially into the Kickstarter campaign but as many people asked, they offered to include my campaign "AGAINST THE GODS" in the compendium. cheers cheers

Now you know who is behind Shakkah.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Bonjour à tous,

Je m'appelle Mathieu, J'habite Clermont-ferrand (63) en France.

J'ai découvert Mythic battle : Panthéon pendant le Mythic Tour avec Monsieur Léonidas Vespirini Very Happy
Après son départ, j’ai récupéré et fais le Pnp et j'ai joué beaucoup de partie avec mes amis.

Le jeu m'a tellement plu que j'ai proposé à Léo de faire des scénarios pour le jeu, ce qu'il a accepté.
Aimant bien les jeux solo/coop j'ai décidé de créer une campagne avec ce mode de jeu.
Benoît et Léo n'étaient pas encore sur de l'intégrer officiellement dans la campagne Kickstarter mais comme beaucoup de monde l'a demandé, ils m'ont proposé d’inclure ma campagne "AGAINST THE GODS" dans le compendium. cheers cheers

Voilà maintenant vous savez qui se cache derrière Shakkah.
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Herald
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Shakkah, "AGAINST THE GODS"   Shakkah, "AGAINST THE GODS" Empty30th December 2016, 10:00 am

Hi Shakkah/Mathieu !

Welcome here!!

You're absolutely right. We were not very keen on having a solo/coop campaign in the game, but so many people asked for it during the KS, that we came back to you!
We are currently working on your campaign. Like many scenarios that we received, we are editing it. But we are using your approach. And your campaign will be in the book.
Congratulations on your work! We hope you'll like what we've done with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.mythicgames.net
Shakkah
Villager
Shakkah

PostSubject: Re: Shakkah, "AGAINST THE GODS"   Shakkah, "AGAINST THE GODS" Empty30th December 2016, 10:21 am

Cool, don't hesitate to call me if you need my point of view for update or for questions.

Otherwise, when you come back to clermont-ferrand for new mythic tour ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Herald
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Shakkah, "AGAINST THE GODS"   Shakkah, "AGAINST THE GODS" Empty30th December 2016, 5:54 pm

Of course, we will call you whenever it's necessary!

I DEFINITELY want to go back to Clermont-Ferrand! It would be AWESOME to play again with you and your wonderful friends. Smile

So, it's on my To Do list. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.mythicgames.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakkah, "AGAINST THE GODS"   Shakkah, "AGAINST THE GODS" Empty

Back to top Go down

Shakkah, "AGAINST THE GODS"
Page 1 of 1