A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles

Go down 
+13
Laramieyancey
meanwhale
Biel
Tepes
Aszree
Garshell
Ken
Vianney
MadMattUK
Raynz
madesjardins
Can
Voice of Olympus
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Can
Villager
Can

[Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty3rd January 2017, 11:03 pm

Hey meanwhale! Thanks for the heads up.

In regards to your qualm about my previous suggestion for Orpheus' text, I do agree that it's better to emphasize the absolute prohibitive nature of the token. My beef with the text was the redundant use of "on it" and the incorrect use of the term "make an action" (which is different to "doing" or "performing" an action). That being said, give the following a look and see if you like them any better:

A unit that begins its activation with a Rapture token on it can do nothing except make a special action to remove it. 
can be rephrased as
A unit that begins its activation with a Rapture token can do nothing except perform a special action that removes the token.

Return the token to Orpheus' pool.
can be clarified as
Once removed, return the Rapture token to Orpheus' pool.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty3rd January 2017, 11:12 pm

I couldn't help myself and made another quick pass over the character sheets and managed to squeeze out a few more potential corrections. Here they are:

Aphrodite

After the attack has been resolved,…
After the attack is resolved,…

Ares

Once per turn, at then end of his activation,…
Once per turn, at the end of his activation,…

Atalanta

Perform the following actions in this order:
Perform the following actions in the given order:

Caucasian Eagle

Terrestrial units can't retaliate against…
Terrestrial units cannot retaliate against…

Cerberus

Target up to 3 different enemy units in Cerberu's area.
Target up to 3 different enemy units in Cerberus' area.

Colchis Bull

If the Colchis Bull is destroyed, all units in the area suffer a 7 die attack.
If the Colchis Bull is destroyed, all units in the area suffer a 7 dice attack.

The Colchis Bull performs a 6 die attack…
The Colchis Bull performs a 6 dice attack…

Circe

Destroy a unit of enemy Troops in Circe's area, or an area adjacent to her.
Destroy a unit of enemy Troops in Circe's area or an area adjacent to her.

Eurytion

If you force an enemy unit to attack Eurytion then they may…
If you force an enemy unit to attack Eurytion, then they may…

After any retaliation has been resolved,…
After any retaliation is resolved,…

Echo

There are two uses of the word "defense" on Echo's character sheet, one spelt as "defense" and the other as "defence". Both are valid but I guess we need to choose one over the other. "defense" seems to be the generally accepted way of spelling on other sheets…

Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty3rd January 2017, 11:22 pm

One last point before I scuttle off, the word "retaliation" is capitalized on some sheets and is not on others. Hell, Acamas has it formatted differently on the same sheet even. I don't know, would you think it would be worthwhile to make them consistent perhaps? With the foray of keywords, all such special words might undergo a correction pass anyways, so might not be quite necessary to worry about them just yet. Food for thought...
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty3rd January 2017, 11:45 pm

Forgot to include the following change, not a biggie but there you go.

Hera

A unit with a 1 or more Deceit tokens on it suffers -1 Attack, Defense and, Movement.
A unit with 1 or more Deceit tokens suffers -1 Attack, Defense, and Movement.

At the end of its activation, a unit with 1 or more Deceit tokens on it may discard…
At the end of its activation, a unit with 1 or more Deceit tokens may discard…

Return the token to Hera's pool.
Once removed from a unit, return the token to Hera's pool.
Back to top Go down
Vianney
Villager
Vianney

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty4th January 2017, 10:06 am

Salut !
Superbe application Smile

Une petite erreur détectée dans la section "Collection Manager" :
Le "Check/Uncheck all" inverse uniquement l'état de toutes les checkbox au lieu de vraiment tout cocher/décocher.

Voilà Wink
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty4th January 2017, 12:41 pm

If you look at the stats on Chimera's sheet, the icons on the first line (hour glass and number) are inconsistent with those on the rest of the lines (hand icons). Probably needs fixing.
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty4th January 2017, 2:28 pm

Voice of Olympus wrote:
Sounds like it will be a very useful app Smile

I hope it will !  Very Happy

Can wrote:
One last point before I scuttle off, the word "retaliation" is capitalized on some sheets and is not on others. Hell, Acamas has it formatted differently on the same sheet even. I don't know, would you think it would be worthwhile to make them consistent perhaps? With the foray of keywords, all such special words might undergo a correction pass anyways, so might not be quite necessary to worry about them just yet. Food for thought...

Thanks again, Can. Yeah i noticed that too but i'm not sure the word "retaliation" needs to be capitalized. Most of the times the capitalized words are units types, talents and token names. I'll double check too and remove all those unneeded capital letters I think, until we get some definitive official material.

Vianney wrote:
Salut !

Le "Check/Uncheck all" inverse uniquement l'état de toutes les checkbox au lieu de vraiment tout cocher/décocher.

Voilà Wink

Merci bien ! Smile

En fait c'était l'effet recherché. J'ai changé l'intitulé de la case à cocher pour mieux refléter ce qu'elle est censée faire.
Par contre, juste par curiosité : tu n'as pas vu qu'il y avait une version française ? la détection de la langue n'a pas opéré comme il fallait ou tu préfères la version anglaise ?
Pour info, tu peux modifier la langue en allant dans settings, une fois l'application lancée.

Can wrote:
If you look at the stats on Chimera's sheet, the icons on the first line (hour glass and number) are inconsistent with those on the rest of the lines (hand icons). Probably needs fixing.

Yeah, I noticed that. There's the same problem with Minotaur. I'll fix them when I'm sure that's just a "bug" on the official dashboards.
Maybe you never saw that page, but another MBP backer made a collection of dashboards here : photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOwKlwW7uG6bPU0SX1hMKCz-fDCtHH7QkofLjATAsu-cjNdQWmhsfZyjwi1bno_GQ?key=Vzh5Y1V4MHFtcE05NVlDSWtXVVVvNjhrdm03ckpR
All the units stats you can find in the app come from here. So if there are issues with them in this google collection, there are great chances you find the exact same issues in the app too. Right now, I didn't have much time to check this since I'm already busy with the development on my spare time. When I'm done with the features I want for the 1.0 version of the app, I think I'll try to get some definitive/updated official stuff from QW or Leonidas, if it's possible. ^^
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty4th January 2017, 2:38 pm

The new version should be live in less than 1 hour.

Pour les Français, j'ai ajouté pas mal de trads en fr pour le contenu du jeu :
- Toutes les unités de la boite de base en m'inspirant énormément du travail d'Oni60
- Tous les talents en m'inspirant également beaucoup de ce qu'a présenté Oni60

J'ai également ajouté des trads faites par mes soins pour :
- Tous les Dieux
- Tous les Titans

Donc n'hésitez pas à faire vos retours à ce niveau là ou à contribuer à l'amélioration de l'existant. Le forum est là pour ça. ^^

PS : Si la détection de la langue n'a pas fonctionné sur votre périphérique, allez dans les "settings" de l'application et cliquez sur la langue que vous voulez pour l'interface et pour le contenu du jeu. Vous devrez certainement redémarrer l'appli une fois ces choix faits.
Back to top Go down
Vianney
Villager
Vianney

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty4th January 2017, 4:38 pm

meanwhale wrote:
Vianney wrote:
Salut !

Voilà Wink

Merci bien ! Smile

En fait c'était l'effet recherché. J'ai changé l'intitulé de la case à cocher pour mieux refléter ce qu'elle est censée faire.
Par contre, juste par curiosité : tu n'as pas vu qu'il y avait une version française ? la détection de la langue n'a pas opéré comme il fallait ou tu préfères la version anglaise ?
Pour info, tu peux modifier la langue en allant dans settings, une fois l'application lancée.

Alors effectivement, la détection de langue n'a pas fonctionné chez moi mais lorsque je met le français manuellement grâce aux options, cela fonctionne très bien.

Pour revenir à cette histoire de checkbox, le fonctionnement que tu as choisis me paraît étrange pour le coup.
D'après moi, il serait plus intuitif de :
- tout coché en cliquant sur check all
- tout décoché en cliquant sur uncheck all
- décocher check all à chaque fois qu'on décoche au moins une case
- cocher check all si on clique sur n'importe quelle case et que après vérification, toutes les autres cases sont déjà cochées

C'est mon avis, fait comme tu veux maintenant, tu fais déjà un super boulot ! Smile
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty4th January 2017, 6:21 pm

Hello Vianney,

Le comportement que tu souhaiterais pour ce bouton, c'était celui qu'il y avait dans les premières moutures de l'application (d'où le check/uncheck all, même si cette appellation n'était plus appropriée).

A un moment, un joueur m'a demandé s'il serait possible de diviser des boites d'extension / voire sa collection complète en deux pour faire des tournois, etc. Comme ce n'était pas possible en l'état, j'ai mis en place ce petit système de sélection/inversion des sélections sur l'écran des collections. Ca permettait de faire une première sélection pour drafter puis rapidement une deuxième sélection en appuyant sur un seul bouton. J'avoue, en l'état ce n'est pas "transparent" et ça peut donner l'impression d'un dysfonctionnement... Et surtout ça remonte à un temps où il n'y avait pas encore de sélection aléatoire lors du draft, alors ça n'a sans doute plus lieu d'être.

Je vais voir encore un peu, à l'usage.

Du coup, si je dois modifier quelque chose, je ferai :
- à gauche une checkbox qui coche/décoche tout
- à droite, deux boutons : un pour sauvegarder et un autre pour recharger sa collection

Ca règlerait pas mal de problèmes. ^^

N'hésite pas à critiquer surtout hein, ce topic est fait pour ça. Là, je suis dans une période où j'ai un peu de temps le soir et le matin pour me lancer dans des projets de ce genre mais ça ne sera sans doute pas le cas par la suite. Donc voilà...

Merci pour tes retours !

ps: je viens de me rendre compte d'un petit bug qui fait qu'on ne voit plus le nom des boites d'extension. Ca sera corrigé dans la prochaine version. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vianney
Villager
Vianney

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty4th January 2017, 11:21 pm

Ça marche ! Smile

Et pour info, la détection de langue n'a pas fonctionné sur smartphone MAIS fonctionne bien sur PC.
Cela t'aidera peut-être à corriger le problème Wink
Back to top Go down
Ken
Villager
Ken

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty10th January 2017, 5:29 am

Gaia - It looks like you have the two hand icons reversed.

As the app stands now, Gaia cannot use the Roots power unless she is wounded.
Back to top Go down
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty16th February 2017, 3:09 pm

I have a little suggestion about this app.
If i play online with a friend on Tabletop Simulator, we are using your app to draft but only one of us can have all information about the current random pick.

Is that possible to generate a code after each random pick ?

I setup the name and number player, then config the number of God and press "OK". Then i ll see God draft and a code somewhere i can copy and send to friends. Then they enter this code and can have the same draft too.
All player will select all choice from other player too.
We take our god and then someone config the next step and press "OK".
Then monster/hero/troop draft appear with a new code to enter somewhere and then all will see the current draft too.
I think you now understand what i mean. =)

Exemple bidon :
Aphrodithe = 01
Athena = 05
Hera = 13
Zeus = 20

Code : 01051320
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty17th February 2017, 11:58 pm

Hey,

Sorry, I didn't have much time to spend on the app recently... I don't think there will be any update for another two weeks...

@Ken - Yeah, i know that, i'll fix it in the next update. Thanks.

@Garshell - The feature you're asking for was already planned but I didn't manage to make it in time. I don't think i'll be able to build it for the next update. Though I should be able to make something before April arrives.

En attendant, je sais que c'est un peu laborieux à mettre en oeuvre, mais ce que tu peux faire c'est que : une fois que vous avez choisi les Dieux et les Titans, tu lances la "randomisation" des picks des unités sur ton appareil et à ce moment là tu transmets aux joueurs qui vont faire la partie avec toi tous les Dieux, Titans, Héros, Monstres et Unités qui ont été tirés au sort.
De leur côté, ils devront vider leur collection et en refaire une seulement avec les unités que tu auras cité. Après ça, ils devront lancer une partie avec les mêmes paramètres que toi en désactivant la "randomisation".
Désolé, mais je ne vois que ça pour dépanner en attendant que je mette le machin en place...
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty18th February 2017, 6:38 pm

I have updated the web app. The major feature of this update is the possibility to share the randomized list of units you get with other players.

In order to see the changes for the new Gods and Titans recruitment, you have to delete all your saved datas in Settings > Remove Saved Data. Now Gods and Titans have recruitment costs and all players are granted 6 bonus recruitment points to reflect the new rules.

@Garshell : j'ai finalement trouvé un peu de temps pour mettre au point un truc qui devrait te plaire. Tu as maintenant la possibilité de partager la "seed" qui permet à l'appli de générer des listes d'unités aléatoires. En gros, tous les joueurs doivent setup la partie de la même façon (même collection, même nombre de joueurs préalablement rentrés, etc.) et dès que tu arrives sur la fenêtre qui te demande si tu veux générer un pool aléatoire, tu récupères le code et tu le files à tes potes. Ils auront du coup le même pool que toi et vous devrez rentrer vos picks ainsi que les picks des adversaires.
De base, l'app va générer un code à 6 chiffres, mais en fait tu peux rentrer ce que tu veux. Même ton pseudo, si ça te chante. Je n'ai pas mis de limite.

I can't update the Android App for now. I'll do it when I find the time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty21st February 2017, 1:00 pm

cool merci / thanks
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2017, 6:58 pm

I received some mails telling me that the calculation for recruitment points wasn't done properly in draft mode. Actually it works well but since the god "recruitment" was rebuilt (to fit the new official rules) conflicts between your old saved data and the new datas may happen. If you experience such errors, please go in Settings > Remove Saved Data, confirm and reload the app.

You will have to rebuild your collection, but this should fix the issue.

This only applies for the Web App since the Android app hasn't received the last update yet.
Back to top Go down
Laramieyancey
Villager

PostSubject: App problem   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty4th March 2017, 4:26 am

I love the app you built but since the update on the beginning of March it does not work on my Android phone. I tried reinstalling it. Any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty4th March 2017, 9:01 am

Hi,

Unfortunately, it seems you're not the only one in that case. Can you tell me what mobile you have and what version of android is installed on it ?

The only difference with the other updates is that I did this one with a Mac. I need to figure out what is "missing" in the compilation process...

Thanks !

edit : if you try to run it 3-4 times in a row, does it still get stuck or does it eventually run ?
Back to top Go down
Laramieyancey
Villager

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty4th March 2017, 5:28 pm

I tried opening four time in a row and it didn't work. I have 25.11.10.en.US Android version 7.0 on a droid turbo 2 I believe. Hopefully that helps.
Back to top Go down
Aszree
Villager

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty4th March 2017, 6:33 pm

Salut,

Superbe appli, mais j'ai trouvé une erreur dans le glossaire:

Je pense que Close Protection correspond à Morale des Troupes, mais la description des pouvoirs ne va pas.
Morale des troupes à la même chose que Soutien.

Alors qu'elle devrait avoir: Cette unité gagne +1 en Def tant qu'une unité alliée est présente dans la même zone.

Voilà bonne continuation
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty4th March 2017, 8:24 pm

@Laramieyancey : ok, thanks. What is the problem exactly ? You can see the launcher page and then the screen remains black ? Do you get an error message or anything else that could help ?

@Aszree : salutations ! Merci, je viens de le corriger sur la version sur laquelle je travaille. Je dois régler des problèmes de compatibilité avant de mettre ça en ligne par contre.
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty5th March 2017, 11:47 am

I have uploaded a new version on Play Store. It took me a while to understand what was wrong but I think I finally found out... Google should finalize the publication in less than 1 hour !
Back to top Go down
Biel
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty5th March 2017, 12:54 pm

Salut Meanwhale, as-tu trouvé comment générer un pool de monstres-héros en spécifiant un maximum de points de recrutement plutôt qu'un nombre maximum ?
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty5th March 2017, 1:31 pm

Salut Biel,

Non, pour le moment j'ai pas vraiment eu le temps de m'y mettre, faute de temps. Comme tu as pu le constater, depuis quelques semaines je n'ai appliqué que des correctifs mineurs et réglé des problèmes de crash (qui sont prioritaires du coup). Il n'y a que le système de "seed" que j'ai ajouté, mais c'était déjà prêt à 90% avant qu'on m'en fasse la demande...

Donc pour le moment : non, pas le temps du tout, mais ça arrivera...

D'un autre côté, le bon point pour ma part, c'est que sur tous les tests que j'ai pu faire, il ne m'est arrivé que très très très rarement d'avoir un pool d'unités "pauvre". Mais comme je le disais plus haut, je ne suis pas du tout contre le fait d'ajouter des options pour la génération aléatoire, au contraire. Il me faut juste du temps. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next