A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles

Go down 
+13
Laramieyancey
meanwhale
Biel
Tepes
Aszree
Garshell
Ken
Vianney
MadMattUK
Raynz
madesjardins
Can
Voice of Olympus
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Can
Villager
Can

[Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 5:48 pm

Marsyas (I, personally, found his character sheet the most disturbingly difficult to read so far)

When a God with a challenge token activates, they must move as quickly as they can towards Marsyas, reducing the distance between them by the maximum amount possible.
can be paraphrased as
When a God with a challenge token activates, it must move taking the shortest possible route towards Marsyas.
OR
When a God with a challenge token activates, it must move towards Marsyas, minimizing the distance between them.

If there is a choice of area that fulfils this requirment, then the player moving the God may decide.
can be paraphrased and typo-cleansed as
If there are multiple possible routes, then the owner of the God may decide which route to take.

After the God has moved, the challenge token is discarded.
can be paraphrased as
Once the movement is complete, the challenge token is discarded.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 5:53 pm

Medea

A unit with a stun token gains -1 attack, -1 defense and, -1 move.
should change to
A unit with a stun token gains -1 attack, -1 defense, and -1 move.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 6:06 pm

Nemean Lion

When the Nemean Lion attacks, their target cannot retaliate.
should change to
When the Nemean Lion attacks, the target cannot retaliate.
OR
When the Nemean Lion attacks, its target cannot retaliate.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 6:29 pm

Oedipus

If he does this then his player is assumed to have spent 1 Art of War card, which may be used as the full or part payment for any manoeuver.
may be paraphrased as
If he does so, then his owner is assumed to have spent 1 Art of War card, which may be used as the full or partial payment for a maneuver.

…that attack will cause no damage unless it pays Art of War cards.
may be paraphrased as
…that attack inflicts no damage unless the attacker spends an Art of War card.

The attacker may wait until after the damage has been calculated to decide whether to pay for it to happen.
may be paraphrased as
The attacker may wait until after the damage is calculated to decide whether to spend the Art of War card.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 6:33 pm

Orion

After Orion's Mighty Throw has been resolved,…
may change to
After Orion's Mighty Throw is resolved,…
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 7:09 pm

Orpheus

Enemy units in the same area or adjacent to Orpheus must…
can be corrected as
Enemy units in the same area as or adjacent to Orpheus must…
OR
Enemy units within 1 range of Orpheus must…

Place up to 1 Rapture token on each target unti until the pool of Rapture tokens of the list of potential targets is exhausted.
can be corrected as
Place up to 1 Rapture token on each target unit until either the pool of Rapture tokens or the group of potential targets is exhausted.

If a unit with a Rapture token on it is damaged,…
can be shortened as
If a unit with a Rapture token is damaged,…

A unit that begins its activation with a Rapture token on it can do nothing except make a special action to remove it.
may be paraphrased as
A unit that begins its activation with a Rapture token can only perform a special action that removes the token.

Return the token to Orpheus' pool.
can be clarified as
Once removed, return the Rapture token to Orpheus' pool.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 7:18 pm

Pandora

Each player discards half their hand rounded up.
may be changed to
Each player discards half the number of cards in hand, rounded up.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 7:30 pm

Paris

At the end of Paris' activationhe may look at a total of up to 3 cards from the top of one or more player's decks...
may be corrected as
At the end of Paris' activation he may look at up to 3 cards from the top of one or more player's decks...

I'm not confident enough to suggest changes due to my lack of understanding of the text that follows...
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 7:40 pm

Persephone

If Persephone is not activated in a turn, her owner may discard 1 Art of War card to trigger this power at the end of their turn.
may need to change to
If Persephone is not activated in a turn, her owner may discard 1 Art of War card to trigger this power at the end of that turn.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 7:47 pm

Perseus

I just want to point out that a collection of tokens is sometimes referred to as a pool (as with Orpheus) and other times as a supply (as with Perseus). Might be better to stick to using the same term for a more coherent read.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 7:56 pm

Python

Enemy units in the same area as, or adjacent to , Python cannot claim Omphalos.
can have the commas removed to look like
Enemy units in the same area as or adjacent to Python cannot claim Omphalos.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 8:01 pm

Sirens

The unit being moved must end this move at a closer range than they started if possible.
may change to
The unit being moved must end this move at a closer range than they started, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 8:10 pm

Sisyphus

Its is treated as an Omphalos…
It is treated as an Omphalos…

Sisyphus' owning player must discard one card.
Sisyphus' owner must discard one card.

If he has no card in his hand. he must discard the top card of his deack instead.
If owner has no card in hand, he must discard the top card of his deck instead.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 8:12 pm

Spartoi

For each pair of spartoi
should change to
For each pair of Spartoi
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 8:16 pm

Sphynx

If the Sphynx is engaged in a combat against a unit then both its attack and defense will be reduced by the…
may change to
If the Sphynx is engaged in combat with a unit, then both its attack and defense are reduced by the…

Last edited by Can on 1st January 2017, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 8:21 pm

Talos

If Talos is in an area with an environment piece remove…
should change to
If Talos is in an area with an environment piece, remove…

…the attacking unit suffers a 5 die attack.
should change to
…the attacking unit suffers a 5 dice attack.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 8:26 pm

Tityos

…all non-flying units in his area, or any adjacent area, cannot be activated.
should change to
…any non-flying units in his area or adjacent areas, cannot be activated.
Back to top Go down
Can
Villager
Can

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 8:34 pm

Well, that's my two cents. Hope it helps. Peace out!
Back to top Go down
Raynz
Villager
Raynz

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 10:33 pm

Well done Can!

There's been some talk about an Opponent Locator, I wonder if this is something that could also be included in this app easily? A profile you create in the App which stores Location info to create a searchable DB?
Back to top Go down
Biel
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty2nd January 2017, 1:09 am

meanwhale wrote:
Eh bien merci à toi pour ton retour. ^^

- Donner la possibilité de créer un pool de Divinités (Dieu ou Titan) parmi lequel choisir ? (Avec une réglette de 1 à 20 Divinités par exemple)
Eh bien je présume que je peux le faire oui. En fait à la base, l'application devait avoir un système de bans. Et je ne voyais pas pourquoi "restreindre" les picks des Dieux dans ce contexte. Mais oui, tu as raison, il n'y a plus aucune raison pour que les Dieux et les Titans ne soient pas non plus passés dans la moulinette du random. ^^

- En plus de proposer un pool limité en nombre de monstres/héros/troupes, proposer un pool limité en nombre de Points de Recrutement (RP) ?
Par exemple une réglette de 0 à X RP de monstres/héros et une de 0 à X troupes et/ou trois réglettes de 0 à X RP de monstres, 0 à X RP de héros et 0 à X troupes.

Là, ça va être un poil plus compliqué. Déjà, visuellement ça va être très chargé avec toutes ces réglettes sur mobile mais surtout ça implique que, derrière, mon algorithme de "randomisation" soit plus "intelligent". Je vais étudier le machin ce soir et je te dirai pour la faisabilité. ^^

J'ai vu que tu as déjà créé la possibilité d'opter pour un pool de Divinités, merci pour ta réactivité Smile
Peux-tu ajouter une 3e réglette avec "Dieux et Titans" pour qu'on détermine le nombre de divinités disponibles tirées au hasard parmi les deux ?

J'me doutais que ce serait un peu plus compliqué pour une random list plafonnée par RP mais j'pense que ça peut être utile pour optimiser le pool afin d'avoir à choisir entre drafts à combo et drafts défensifs, et éviter d'avoir de trop petites listes draftables si seuls des héros à 1 ou 2 RP sortent. Pour ce qui est de l'algorithme, je suis désolé mais j'ne peux pas t'aider, ce n'est pas du tout mon domaine :p

Pour la lisibilité, peut-être en proposant un 1er choix : "Do you want to generate a randomized pool of selectable units ?
3 boutons de réponse : "No thank you", "Yes, I set the amount of units avalaibles", "Yes, I set the amount of RP avalaibles"
Si l'utilisateur répond "Yes...", 2e choix : 4 réglettes : Heroes, Monsters, Heroes and Monsters, Troops.
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty3rd January 2017, 1:36 am

Can wrote:
Infernal Artilleryman
Are the stats meant to be left blank? Meh!

Nope, they aren't but I couldn't find any info about them on Internet. Hopefully someone emailed me them. They should be in the app soon.

Can wrote:
Hydra

The defending untis cannot retaliate.
should become
The defending units cannot retaliate.

Also, do we really need the definite article (the) used with Hydra? Couldn't we just say "Target all enemy units within Hydra's range."?

I've left the definite articles for now because I know there are several other cases like this one. As you said earlier this needs more consistency. I need to see what Mythic Games decides for that.

Can wrote:
Well, that's my two cents. Hope it helps. Peace out!

That was great. Thanks ! I've applied all your changes, except the definite articles for (the) Hydra and the last power of Orpheus. I like the way the original text insists on the fact the Unit can't do anything else (we may call this a Descent trauma ^^; ). Maybe you could provide another sentence for this power ?

Raynz wrote:
Well done Can!

There's been some talk about an Opponent Locator, I wonder if this is something that could also be included in this app easily? A profile you create in the App which stores Location info to create a searchable DB?

Right now, there's no online database. The app is fully offline but maybe i'll add this kind of stuff in the future since I've already planned to make an online API system.

Biel wrote:
meanwhale wrote:
Eh bien merci à toi pour ton retour. ^^

- Donner la possibilité de créer un pool de Divinités (Dieu ou Titan) parmi lequel choisir ? (Avec une réglette de 1 à 20 Divinités par exemple)
Eh bien je présume que je peux le faire oui. En fait à la base, l'application devait avoir un système de bans. Et je ne voyais pas pourquoi "restreindre" les picks des Dieux dans ce contexte. Mais oui, tu as raison, il n'y a plus aucune raison pour que les Dieux et les Titans ne soient pas non plus passés dans la moulinette du random. ^^

- En plus de proposer un pool limité en nombre de monstres/héros/troupes, proposer un pool limité en nombre de Points de Recrutement (RP) ?
Par exemple une réglette de 0 à X RP de monstres/héros et une de 0 à X troupes et/ou trois réglettes de 0 à X RP de monstres, 0 à X RP de héros et 0 à X troupes.

Là, ça va être un poil plus compliqué. Déjà, visuellement ça va être très chargé avec toutes ces réglettes sur mobile mais surtout ça implique que, derrière, mon algorithme de "randomisation" soit plus "intelligent". Je vais étudier le machin ce soir et je te dirai pour la faisabilité. ^^

J'ai vu que tu as déjà créé la possibilité d'opter pour un pool de Divinités, merci pour ta réactivité Smile
Peux-tu ajouter une 3e réglette avec "Dieux et Titans" pour qu'on détermine le nombre de divinités disponibles tirées au hasard parmi les deux ?

J'me doutais que ce serait un peu plus compliqué pour une random list plafonnée par RP mais j'pense que ça peut être utile pour optimiser le pool afin d'avoir à choisir entre drafts à combo et drafts défensifs, et éviter d'avoir de trop petites listes draftables si seuls des héros à 1 ou 2 RP sortent. Pour ce qui est de l'algorithme, je suis désolé mais j'ne peux pas t'aider, ce n'est pas du tout mon domaine :p

Pour la lisibilité, peut-être en proposant un 1er choix : "Do you want to generate a randomized pool of selectable units ?
3 boutons de réponse : "No thank you", "Yes, I set the amount of units avalaibles", "Yes, I set the amount of RP avalaibles"
Si l'utilisateur répond "Yes...", 2e choix : 4 réglettes : Heroes, Monsters, Heroes and Monsters, Troops.

J'aime beaucoup l'idée d'avoir plusieurs options pour la "moulinette" aléatoire, mais du coup, je préférerais pouvoir les cumuler. Ce que tu me proposes réglerait le problème de lisibilité de la chose mais ne permettrait pas de les cumuler. Je vais y réfléchir et voir comment je pourrais agencer tout ça.
Et, mea culpa, en fait j'avais pas bien compris ta demande la première fois. Je pensais que tu me parlais d'un système qui faisait en sorte qu'il y ait à peu près tous les coûts, pour ne pas finir avec que des unités à 1 ou 2, ou ce genre de chose. D'où mon blabla sur l'algo intelligent, mais bref, c'était n'importe quoi. ^^ Effectivement, pour le moment c'est full random et ça me convient assez. ^^
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty3rd January 2017, 1:54 am

In less than 1 hour, the last build of the app should be live.

I've added user interface translation support.

Pour les français: maintenant, l'interface de l'appli est totalement traduite. Ca devrait détecter la langue automatiquement, si ce n'est pas le cas, il faut que vous choisissiez "Français" dans les options de l'app et là tout devrait rouler. ^^

If you want me to add translations in your language and want to help a bit, here is a json export of the english default translation :

Code:

app_name: "Tools for Mythic Battles",
     menu_menu: "Menu",
     menu_main_menu: "Main Menu",
     menu_glossary: "Glossary",
     menu_game_manager: "Game Manager",
     menu_collection_manager: "Collection Manager",
     menu_settings: "Settings",
     menu_terms_of_use: "Terms of use",
     menu_patch_notes: "Patch Notes",
     menu_exit: "Exit",
     menu_playerpicks: "Player's picks",
     menu_unitdetails: "Unit Details",
     menu_unitpick: "Unit Pick",
     menu_unitdashboard: "Unit Dashboard",
     filters_collection_browser: "Collection",
     filters_recruitment_cost: "Recruitment Cost",
     filters_unit_type: "Unit Type",
     filters_sort_by: "Sort by",
     filters_search: "Search",
     filters_asc: "Asc.",
     filters_desc: "Desc.",
     filters_keywords: "Keywords",
     filters_all: "All",
     filters_name: "Name",
     filters_cost: "Cost",
     filters_activation: "Activation",
     filters_aow: "AoW",
     general_titan: "Titan",
     general_god: "God",
     general_hero: "Hero",
     general_monster: "Monster",
     general_troop: "Troop",
     general_titans: "Titans",
     general_gods: "Gods",
     general_heroes: "Heroes",
     general_monsters: "Monsters",
     general_troops: "Troops",
     general_attack: "Attack",
     general_defense: "Defense",
     general_range: "Range",
     general_movement: "Movement",
     general_power: "Power(s)",
     general_vitality: "Vitality",
     general_omphalos: "Omphalos",
     general_units: "Units",
     general_defeated: "Defeated",
     general_recruitmentcost: "Recruitment Cost",
     general_activationcards: "Activation cards",
     general_aowcards: "Art of War cards",
     general_figures: "Minis",
     general_talents: "Talents",
     general_powers: "Powers",
     home_newgame: "Start a new game",
     home_warning_1: "It looks like you haven't built your Mythic Battles collection yet.",
     home_warning_2: "Before starting a game, you must tell the app which Titans, Gods, Heroes, Monsters and Troops you own in your collection.",
     glossary_dashboard_icons: "Dashboard Icons",
     glossary_talents: "Talents",
     game_warning_1: "Please click on ",
     game_warning_2: " button to start adding new players in the proper pick order (i.e. "Z" form for 4 players as specified in the manual if you want to play with the original game rules, etc.).",
     game_warning_3: "Once you have added at least 2 players, two game modes will be proposed to you : Normal Game and Custom Game.",
     game_mode_normal_title: "Normal Game",
     game_mode_normal_desc: "In this mode, you play with the original skirmish game rules. 4 players maximum with a draft limited to the RP they have at start.",
     game_mode_normal_button: "Start a Normal Game",
     game_mode_custom_title: "Custom Game",
     game_mode_custom_desc: "This is the mode for solo play, custom scenarios and house rules. Here you can add up to 20 players. They all have infinite recruitment points and can recruit as many gods, titans and other units they want.",
     game_mode_custom_desc_2: "Though, you have to manually pass every step : next player pick, gods and titans picks, units recruitment, etc.",
     game_mode_custom_button: "Start a Custom Game",
     game_units_list: "Units list",
     game_button_nextplayer: "Next player",
     game_button_godspicks: "Proceed to Gods & Titans picks",
     game_button_unitsrecruitment: "Proceed to Units recruitment",
     game_button_endofrecruitment: "End of recruitment phase",
     playerpicks_title: "starts with {{cards}} cards",
     playerpicks_summary_activation: "Activation Card(s)",
     playerpicks_summary_aow: "Art of War Card(s)",
     playerpicks_summary_omphalos: "Omphalos Card(s)",
     unitpick_alreadypicked: "This Unit has already been picked.",
     unitpick_pickthisunit: "Pick this Unit",
     collection_warning: "You can't manage your collection when a game is running. If you still want to modify it, please cancel the game in the Game Manager.",
     collection_checkall: "Check/Uncheck all",
     settings_saveddatatext: "If you need to remove the saved data from your device, use the button below.",
     settings_saveddatabutton: "Remove saved data",
     settings_userinterfacetranslation: "User Interface Translation",
     popup_button_add: "Add",
     popup_button_cancel: "Cancel",
     popup_button_yes: "Yes",
     popup_button_no: "No",
     popup_button_ok: "Ok",
     popup_addplayer_playername: "Player name",
     popup_addplayer_desc: "Enter the name of this player",
     popup_pickphase1_title: "Gods pick phase",
     popup_pickphase1_desc: "Do you want to generate a randomized pool of Gods and Titans ? In that case, use the rulers below to set the amount of Gods and Titans you want and click "Yes".",
     popup_turns_gods: "It's your turn to pick a God or a Titan.",
     popup_pickphase2_title: "Units pick phase",
     popup_pickphase2_desc: "Do you want to generate a randomized pool of selectable units ? In that case, use the rulers below to set the amount of units you want for each type and click "Yes".",
     popup_turns_units: "It's your turn to pick a unit. You have {{rp}} remaining Recruitment Points.",
     popup_pickphase3_title: "Pick phase is over",
     popup_pickphase3_desc: "All players have spent their recruitment points. You can overview each player's picks and manage every unit's vitality by interacting with their dashboards.",
     popup_cantrecruit_title: "You can't recruit this unit !",
     popup_cantrecruit_desc: "You don't have enough recruitment points.",
     popup_cantrecruit_anymore: "You don't have enough points to recruit any of the available units. You will receive {{omphalos_cards}} omphalos card(s).",
     popup_cancelgame_title: "Cancel Game",
     popup_cancelgame_desc: "Are you sure you want to cancel the current game ?",
     popup_savegame_title: "Game Saved",
     popup_savegame_desc: "The game has been saved successfully.",
     popup_collectionsaved_title: "Collection saved",
     popup_collectionsaved_desc: "Your collection has been saved successfully.",
     popup_saveddataerased_title: "Saved data erased",
     popup_saveddataerased_desc: "Your saved data have been cleared successfully. You may need to restart the app to apply it."

Please, if you want to help, do not provide Google Translations.

You can copy/paste the whole section above and modify the content between double quotes. Just have in mind that it has to be encoded in UTF8 so be careful with special characters, and do not remove the extra spaces before the variable names even if you find it ugly to look at. ^^
Since it will be directly imported in the app, you also have to be careful with some aspects of the content : If you need to insert double quotes and slashes inside your translation strings, you have to escape them like that : "bla bla bla \"bla\" bla bla bla" for something that would look like that bla bla bla "bla" bla bla bla.
You also must avoid modifying the variables between brackets like this one {{rp}}.
And that's pretty much it I think.

Thanks again, guys !
Back to top Go down
MadMattUK
Villager

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty3rd January 2017, 12:45 pm

Thank you. What an excellent utility! I agree that Can's comments could well be taken on board for the physical dashboards - whether they are or aren't I think the wording here should be the same as on the gamey.
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty3rd January 2017, 1:38 pm

As we already have noticed and as Mythic Games already stated: the original dashboards still need some rewording work. So, until the game is officially released, the app is opened to all users improvement contributions.

When the game is released, I'll replace all the game content with the official one. If some official errata happen after that, they will also be in the app. It's one of the advantages for having virtual dashboards. ^^

If you still prefer your own power descriptions, or want to edit units to try different things, etc. it will still be possible because game content editing is already planned (and coming soon). ^^
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty3rd January 2017, 2:21 pm

Sounds like it will be a very useful app Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles   [Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Mobile App] Tools for Mythic Battles
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next