A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to a good place!

Go down 
+33
kordo
Voice of Olympus
Czechmate
madesjardins
Telgar
DravenAU
Zenard
dimand
Raynz
racklet
Rune
Hestis
Malamute
Lopyod
TontonFranz
Hellikin
Sokoben
meanwhale
Daemon
Pipoboy
Pikaraph
Pseudonyme
Lonewolf
Marshalls
SentMa
KerenRhys
Teowulff
Bertrand F
Hirtivs
Cryocat
Selkares
Kalack99
Leonidas
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hestis
Villager
Hestis

Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty30th December 2016, 3:43 am

Hi Leo! Very glad to be here and watch the game evolve!
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Herald
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty30th December 2016, 8:35 am

Wow, wow, wow !!!

So many new people are coming! Very impressive!

Marshalls: Welcome here! Beasts of War is definitely a place to be. I love these guys, I'll be there again. I hope to see you there! Smile

Lonewolf: A good place? For sure!!!

Pseudonyme: Merci!!

Pikaraph: Welcome!! Good to see you here!! Smile

Pipoboy: Welcome! The good people are here!!! cheers

Daemon: Thank you and welcome here!!!

Meanwhale: Bien sûr qu'on peut parler français ici ! Mais comme le suggèrent certains, peut-être faudrait-il créer une sous-section en français... A voir !

Sokoben: Welcome!!! It's good to see well known names here!

Tonton Franz: Let me tell you again that... you are in a good place! Laughing

Lopyod: A French section in the forum is a possibility. Quirkworthy, what do you think?

Malamute: Welcome here!!!! Smile

Hestis: Thank you!!! The game will evolve thanks to all of you guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.mythicgames.net
Rune
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty30th December 2016, 8:59 am

Howdy Leo! Welcome here! Thanks for the forums! Your helmet is covering your great hair in your forum av! Smile
Back to top Go down
racklet
Villager
racklet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty30th December 2016, 9:41 am

Hi Leo, it's so good to be here
I hope you will open a "French" section on this forum, it would be logical as the game is in English and French Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.hybrid-harmony.com
Leonidas
Herald
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty30th December 2016, 3:58 pm

Howdy Rune, Hi Racklet!

Lol!! No worry, the hair is still vertical, under the helmet. geek

Racklet, we might do that. We're talking about it among us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raynz
Villager
Raynz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty31st December 2016, 7:00 am

Hello Leo! Here we are at another big milestone for this great project! How exciting! Look forward to the updates and conversations as we await TYPHON's coming! (and Mythic Battles: Pantheon too) Wink
Back to top Go down
dimand
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty31st December 2016, 10:45 am

Hi Leo and hello to everybody!
Perfect name for the forum and it is nice to be in such a good place!
Back to top Go down
Zenard
Villager
Zenard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty31st December 2016, 3:52 pm

It's fantastic to have a forum to be able to keep the community together! It will be lots of fun to browse / post here.

Hello Leo! Greetings from Sweden, happy to see you again in the live (even though I only watched the rebroadcast).
Back to top Go down
DravenAU
Villager
DravenAU

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty31st December 2016, 3:59 pm

Hello Leo.
May you, and all in the Mythic Battles team, have a fantastic 2017.

I look forward to following the progress of the fantastic minis throughout this new year.
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty31st December 2016, 4:14 pm

Hi Léo and all,

I wish you all a great 2017 year under the sign of the Gods of Greece !

Let's have a good time in this place.
Back to top Go down
https://the-overlord.com/
madesjardins
Villager
madesjardins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty31st December 2016, 8:02 pm

Greetings from New England via Quebec! Excited to be here and to be part of the most enjoyable Kickstarter event of all time!
Back to top Go down
Czechmate
Villager

PostSubject: New   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty31st December 2016, 10:27 pm

Hello,

I wasn't able to back the kickstarter, it was a bit much and I like to go all in or not.
I will be watching and hopefully getting my hands on a retail version later after reviews. Thanks everybody!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 12:24 am

Hi Czechmate - and welcome! We're happy to have any fans of Mythic Battles here, not only those who backed the KS Smile
Back to top Go down
kordo
Villager
kordo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty1st January 2017, 8:47 pm

Hi Léo, QW and everyone
very happy to talk with you on this forum, wish you a very good year 2017!
Back to top Go down
Andynosaure
Villager
Andynosaure

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty2nd January 2017, 5:30 pm

Hi Leo !

First I'd like to wish you a happy new year, full of joy, health and love - since success seems to be here already !!!

Thanks for giving the community a place to gather and talk about your fabulous MB:P !
Back to top Go down
caledor2
Villager
caledor2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty2nd January 2017, 7:22 pm

Hello Leo.
Thank you and the team for making this forum.

And hello to all my fellow MB:P enthusiasts.
We are indeed in a very good place Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Andynosaure
Villager
Andynosaure

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty2nd January 2017, 7:39 pm

@ caledor2 : Is your avatar the Halodynes Demarchon ? I just ordered it and I think it would make a great Veteran Achilles !
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Herald
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty2nd January 2017, 9:02 pm

Hi Andynosaure! Hi Caledor2!

Andynosaure, welcome here! cheers Another celebrity joins us! People, Andynosaure is a member of the team who worked on the Corinthia add-on (both MBP and Conan scenarios). Thank you for your nice words and your wishes. Let me wish you a wonderful new year too!
I'll be very happy to read your comments here!! Smile

Caledor2 : welcome!!! You are in a good place indeed!!!
WoW, over 300 registered users already!
I like 300. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Minifred
Villager
Minifred

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty3rd January 2017, 8:46 am

salut léo , hi everybody,

on parle ici d'un sous forum en français. et en même temps on travaille tous sur la meilleure façon de formuler les règles. Ma question est, les règles ont elles été crée en français puis traduites en anglais ou l'inverse ? car dans tous les cas il va falloir retravailler sur une formulation française.
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Herald
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty3rd January 2017, 9:42 am

Salut, Minifred !

Bienvenue ici !!! C'est cool de voir autant de monde s'inscrire ici.

Bonne question, la réponse n'est pas simple et je vais essayer de répondre le plus clairement possible. Je vais devoir poster en plusieurs fois, car le forum coupe visiblement mes réponses.

Les règles ont d'abord été écrites en français. Elles ont connu plusieurs versions, et ont d'ailleurs été soumises à différents fans sur plusieurs forums français. Quand, après plusieurs itérations, nous sommes arrivés à une version qui nous satisfaisait, nous l'avons traduite en anglais. Et là, nous avons eu des retours de pros américains (qui travaillent avec FFG) qui nous ont amenés à retravailler ces règles... mais en anglais directement. Nous sommes arrivés à une version anglaise qui nous semblait satisfaisante et qui a été révélée  durant le Kickstarter, sans que nous l'ayons retraduite en français (nous attendions la version finale).
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Herald
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty3rd January 2017, 9:42 am

Mais les retours des backers et leurs questions nous ont amenés une nouvelle fois à effectuer des modifications. Nous avons alors décidé de les réécrire et de soumettre les versions en cours d'écriture au public, de manière à ne rien oublier. C'est Jake Thornton qui se charge de cette réécriture (en utilisant quand même la dernière version en date), et c'est pour cela qu'il n'y a pas encore de VF. Mais nous allons bientôt faire la même chose avec les Français. Nous allons soumettre, petit à petit également, la traduction de cette bêta aux Français (sans doute cette semaine). Ainsi, nous pourrons intégrer les remarques des Français sur cette VF, cela nous permettra de limiter (voire éliminer totalement) les erreurs, avant l'envoi des fichiers à l'imprimeur.

Voilà, une longue réponse détaillée, mais comme je l'ai dit, ce n'était pas si simple !

Merci encore pour ta présence ici !

Léo.

Last edited by Leonidas on 3rd January 2017, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty3rd January 2017, 9:44 am

Ça me parait la bonne approche : dégrossir le travail avec la version EN. Puis faire de petits ajustements sur les 2 versions.
Back to top Go down
https://the-overlord.com/
Leonidas
Herald
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty3rd January 2017, 9:45 am

Merci, Telgar !

C'est exactement l'idée !
Back to top Go down
Minifred
Villager
Minifred

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty3rd January 2017, 9:47 am

excellente réponse, merci léo.

j'attend avec impatience la version française sur laquelle travailler car après tout c'est bien beau de bosser sur l'anglaise mais en tant que français, autant utiliser la fr Smile

+1 Telgar en effet de toute façon faut bien démarrer quelque part :p
Back to top Go down
Cap7deuce
Villager
Cap7deuce

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty3rd January 2017, 9:57 pm

Hello Leo,

Be proud of the culture you put in place. Because you cultivated the good place.

You and youre hair (just needed a excuus to put the emo in) Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 634643205

Greetings,

Cap7deuce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a good place!   Welcome to a good place! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to a good place!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next