A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recruitment cards and boxes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joao Pedro
Villager

recruitment cards and boxes Empty
PostSubject: recruitment cards and boxes   recruitment cards and boxes Empty20th April 2017, 3:53 pm

Will the cards (and minis, dashboards, etc) have some kind of symbol to know in what box should we put it back?
Back to top Go down
Joao Pedro
Villager

PostSubject: Re: recruitment cards and boxes   recruitment cards and boxes Empty20th April 2017, 3:54 pm

(not sure if this question fits the "gameplay" topic, if not, please tell me where to move it)
Back to top Go down
Joao Pedro
Villager

PostSubject: Re: recruitment cards and boxes   recruitment cards and boxes Empty20th April 2017, 5:53 pm

in addition, will the cards be dividede by expansion on the deluxe storage box?
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: recruitment cards and boxes   recruitment cards and boxes Empty3rd May 2017, 10:57 am

The recruitment cards will have something on them to flag where the unit comes from, yes.

I'm not entirely up to date on the dividers in the DSB. I think there will be blanks in there too, so you can organise them as you choose.

Back to top Go down
Joao Pedro
Villager

PostSubject: Re: recruitment cards and boxes   recruitment cards and boxes Empty3rd May 2017, 3:57 pm

If possible, could you guys prepare a WuW with this material? i (and i think lots of the backers aswell) really want more details on the final DSB.
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: recruitment cards and boxes   recruitment cards and boxes Empty4th May 2017, 5:25 pm

We've had a couple of updates about the DSB already. The factory tell us (and it makes sense) that they can only really finalise the details once everything else is done, as that's what needs to go into it. So I expect getting much more final info on this will take a little while yet. Once we have a proper sample from the factory it will be hard to stop Leo showing everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Joao Pedro
Villager

PostSubject: Re: recruitment cards and boxes   recruitment cards and boxes Empty4th May 2017, 5:28 pm

Voice of Olympus wrote:
The factory tell us (and it makes sense) that they can only really finalise the details once everything else is done, as that's what needs to go into it.

yeah, i gess it does make sense... thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recruitment cards and boxes   recruitment cards and boxes Empty

Back to top Go down

recruitment cards and boxes
Page 1 of 1