A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confusion with Apollo's Golden Arrows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardrikk
Villager

Confusion with Apollo's Golden Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Confusion with Apollo's Golden Arrows   Confusion with Apollo's Golden Arrows Empty21st September 2017, 11:46 pm

Just printed out the new Dashboards from the Core Box (plus Apollo) that got posted in the latest update. Super cool!

But now I have a question: Apollo's Golden Arrows power says "If Apollo does not walk this turn, he may make two range 1+ attacks."

It's the "1+" that's confusing me. Should that be read as:

1) He may make two range +1 attacks? (So each attack is at +1 to his current range)

2) He may make two range 1 attacks? (So literally just into adjacent areas)
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: Confusion with Apollo's Golden Arrows   Confusion with Apollo's Golden Arrows Empty24th September 2017, 9:06 pm

Apollo can make 2 attacks at his current range and offensive values. These attacks cannot be performed at range 0 (against opponents in the same zone).
Back to top Go down
https://the-overlord.com/
Ardrikk
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Confusion with Apollo's Golden Arrows   Confusion with Apollo's Golden Arrows Empty25th September 2017, 3:43 pm

Aha! I get it now. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confusion with Apollo's Golden Arrows   Confusion with Apollo's Golden Arrows Empty

Back to top Go down

Confusion with Apollo's Golden Arrows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A GOOD PLACE :: Mythic Battles: Pantheon :: Gameplay-
Jump to: