A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Judges of the death I'm waiting you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
esesen
Villager

Judges of the death I'm waiting you! Empty
PostSubject: Judges of the death I'm waiting you!   Judges of the death I'm waiting you! Empty5th April 2017, 10:46 am

Hi,

This is my first attempt to make a base for the judges...

Judges of the death I'm waiting you! 33467184400_70d45d20da_k
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: Judges of the death I'm waiting you!   Judges of the death I'm waiting you! Empty5th April 2017, 11:16 am

Very nice. Will you be detailing your technique to get this ?
Back to top Go down
https://the-overlord.com/
esesen
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Judges of the death I'm waiting you!   Judges of the death I'm waiting you! Empty5th April 2017, 11:55 am

Recently I've bought some rolling pins and some clay as I want to start doing some scenery for the game (I have yet the big rocks and now I want more!)

So over a DM base I've extended a layer of clay, passed a rolling pin with a cracked earth pattern and oven it to harden the clay. I've glued some little rocks and a plastic skull.

For painting I have used the airbrush. Black primer all over the base and some red, orange and yellow on the fissures. Finally a glossy varnish only on the fissures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judges of the death I'm waiting you!   Judges of the death I'm waiting you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Judges of the death I'm waiting you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A GOOD PLACE :: Workbench :: Miniatures-
Jump to: