A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquiles10
Villager
Aquiles10

Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon   Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon Empty3rd March 2017, 7:43 pm

I'm not sure, but If Perseus attacks the Colchidian Dragon, he can use his Talents?
What about If Colchian Dragon attacks (is the active player)?
Back to top Go down
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

PostSubject: Re: Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon   Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon Empty4th March 2017, 10:29 am

I would say :
All depends who is the active player.
If Perseus is the active player so colchidian Dragon can't use skill.
If Colchi is the active one so Perseus can't.

Or, like block don't block other unit with block, so just ignore those 2 power block and you can use other power for both.
Back to top Go down
Aquiles10
Villager
Aquiles10

PostSubject: Re: Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon   Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon Empty11th March 2017, 11:53 pm

I have been thinking about this and i believe that Perseus power is above all Monsters powers. Otherwise all Monsters powers would affect him when he is not the active player.

The same with Diomedes. It doesnt matter who is the active player, Talents and Power of Gods (and Titans) dont affect him.

So Colchidian or Manticore Vile Presence or any other will ever affect Perseus,

But i would preffer if QW could confirm it (or Leo,Benoit, Peps) Smile
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon   Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon Empty13th March 2017, 11:16 am

I agree, that would also be my ruling : Perseus Power cancels the Colchidian Dragon's Power.
Back to top Go down
https://the-overlord.com/
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

PostSubject: Re: Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon   Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon Empty14th March 2017, 10:16 am

Aquiles10 wrote:
I have been thinking about this and i believe that Perseus power is above all Monsters powers. Otherwise all Monsters powers would affect him when he is not the active player.

The same with Diomedes. It doesnt matter who is the active player, Talents and Power of Gods (and Titans) dont affect him.

So Colchidian or Manticore Vile Presence or any other will ever affect Perseus,

But i would preffer if QW could confirm it (or Leo,Benoit, Peps) Smile

I don't talk about all other units, who don't have this "power shield", i talk about those 2 units only because they have the (almost) same "power shield". So btw those two units, those power cancel themself and then they can use their Talent each other.

Its a bit like an unit with Block Talent against another Block units. Block don't work for both.

And i don't know why you want the hero power be above the monster one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon   Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Perseus vs Colchidian Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A GOOD PLACE :: Mythic Battles: Pantheon :: Gameplay-
Jump to: