A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Herculean Turtle

Go down 
+3
Orword
Garshell
Teowulff
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ken
Villager
Ken

The Herculean Turtle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Herculean Turtle   The Herculean Turtle - Page 2 Empty7th January 2017, 5:02 am

WTFGamer wrote:
Please point it out if you post any more corrected materials. I've got a few games lined up this weekend.

Are there any other base game PNP files that need fixing?
Back to top Go down
WTFGamer
Villager
WTFGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Herculean Turtle   The Herculean Turtle - Page 2 Empty7th January 2017, 3:49 pm

Ares' Wrath costs 1 AoW.

Atlanta (sp?) Only provides 1 AoW.

I saw you got the Minotaur. Leo said Charge shouldn't be an hourglass, but gave no suggestion for what it should change to. I think the text rewording is it for now.

My stuff is out in the car. That's all I can think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Teowulff
Villager
Teowulff

PostSubject: Re: The Herculean Turtle   The Herculean Turtle - Page 2 Empty7th January 2017, 4:04 pm

WTFGamer wrote:
I saw you got the Minotaur. Leo said Charge shouldn't be an hourglass, but gave no suggestion for what it should change to. I think the text rewording is it for now.
In this thread https://agoodplace.forumactif.com/t104-questions-about-the-4-chargers-minotaur-bull-boar-and-tityos QW already confirmed the charge actions will be Special Attacks that take up 2 actions.
This will be the same for the Minotaur, Boar, Bull and Tityos.
Back to top Go down
Ken
Villager
Ken

PostSubject: Re: The Herculean Turtle   The Herculean Turtle - Page 2 Empty7th January 2017, 4:42 pm

I updated the Minotaur in the other thread to add the lightning bolt icon and changed the wording to match the Herald.

I will make a thread in the Homebrew section for the other dashboards once I get them done.
Back to top Go down
WTFGamer
Villager
WTFGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Herculean Turtle   The Herculean Turtle - Page 2 Empty7th January 2017, 8:32 pm

Ken wrote:

I will make a thread in the Homebrew section for the other dashboards once I get them done.

Groovy!

Whomever is responsible for the Tabletopia and Tabletop Simulator ports, please take note! Help get the best impression of the game out there by doing regular updates for the released content! A PnP with errors of intent can cause more harm than good. Fixing these displays should be an easy update.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Teowulff
Villager
Teowulff

PostSubject: Re: The Herculean Turtle   The Herculean Turtle - Page 2 Empty7th January 2017, 8:37 pm

Ken wrote:
I updated the Minotaur in the other thread to add the lightning bolt icon and changed the wording to match the Herald.

Very nice initiative!! cheers

I hope though that Mythic/Monolith at one point will release ALL the right dashboards, preferably with a version number.
Something like a list that once was made, like THIS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Herculean Turtle   The Herculean Turtle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Herculean Turtle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2