A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Odysseus rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biel
Spartan

Odysseus rules Empty
PostSubject: Odysseus rules   Odysseus rules Empty2nd February 2017, 1:54 am

Can I activate Odysseus himself as a second activation with Subterfuge, so without an AoW card ?
Back to top Go down
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

Odysseus rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus rules   Odysseus rules Empty2nd February 2017, 10:54 am

... humm

It could be better to write :
Quote :
"Odysseus and all friendly units in his area can be activate as second activation without using an AoW card."
Back to top Go down
Minifred
Villager
Minifred

Odysseus rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus rules   Odysseus rules Empty2nd February 2017, 11:28 am

each unit can be activate only once in a turn. if you want to use subterfuge, that means you already activate Odysseus. Then you can't activate him a second time.
Back to top Go down
Peps
Villager
Peps

Odysseus rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus rules   Odysseus rules Empty2nd February 2017, 11:53 am

No, because "subterfuge" doesn't need Odysseus to be activated. So you can always use "subterfuge" to activate a second unit in the same area as Odysseus, even if Odysseus was not the first activated unit. That means that yes, Odysseus can be the target of his power (he never needs an AoW card to be activated).
Back to top Go down
Minifred
Villager
Minifred

Odysseus rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus rules   Odysseus rules Empty2nd February 2017, 12:11 pm

Peps wrote:
No, because "subterfuge" doesn't need Odysseus to be activated. So you can always use "subterfuge" to activate a second unit in the same area as Odysseus, even if Odysseus was not the first activated unit. That means that yes, Odysseus can be the target of his power (he never needs an AoW card to be activated).

ok good thing to know but not so clear if i read the text on the dashboard.
Back to top Go down
Biel
Spartan

Odysseus rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus rules   Odysseus rules Empty2nd February 2017, 12:29 pm

Thanks guys for your answers and I agree with you Garshell, your text is better if BenoƮt really wanted that Odysseus can be the target of his own power.
This is a passive power Minifred, so it can be use at any time. That's why you don't need to activate him to use Subterfuge Smile
Back to top Go down
Minifred
Villager
Minifred

Odysseus rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus rules   Odysseus rules Empty2nd February 2017, 1:03 pm

yes you right , noticed !
Back to top Go down
Peps
Villager
Peps

Odysseus rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus rules   Odysseus rules Empty2nd February 2017, 1:45 pm

Garshell wrote:
... humm

It could be better to write :
Quote :
"Odysseus and all friendly units in his area can be activate as second activation without using an AoW card."
(Waow, I can activate all friendly units ! Great !)

I feel that there might be confusion with this "and all friendly units". I guess that this wording would be clearer:
"Odysseus or any friendly unit in his area can be activate as second activation without using an AoW card."

By the way, the actual wording doesn't explicitely include Odysseus, but it clearly doesn't exclude him. So according to me, it works as such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Odysseus rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus rules   Odysseus rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Odysseus rules
Page 1 of 1