A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chillreaper
Villager
Chillreaper

So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!  Empty
PostSubject: So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!    So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!  Empty31st December 2016, 11:15 pm

Hello, one and all!

Nice looking place you've got here.

As the title says, I swore off Kickstarter, but then MBP came along. Now I'm hunting down Greek mythology books and films like they're going out of fashion. Watched Jason and the Argonauts this afternoon and proudly informed my wife that the skeletons were the Spartoi.

Outwardly, she didn't appear to be impressed by my newfound knowledge, but I'm pretty sure that on the inside she was in awe and can't wait for the game to turn up!
Back to top Go down
Pseudonyme
Villager
Pseudonyme

PostSubject: Re: So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!    So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!  Empty31st December 2016, 11:31 pm

Welcome Chillreaper, I can't wait to see the awe in my wife cold stare Wink
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!    So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!  Empty1st January 2017, 12:16 am

I'm sure your wife just couldn't find the words to express her admiration. It's tough sometimes to know what to say Smile
Back to top Go down
Raynz
Villager
Raynz

PostSubject: Re: So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!    So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!  Empty1st January 2017, 9:52 pm

Welcome Chill! Perhaps she seems put off because you stole her thunder in that she wanted to back MBP and you beat her to it... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teymenator
Villager
Teymenator

PostSubject: Re: So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!    So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!  Empty6th January 2017, 11:07 pm

Ahh the wife!!! Mine was so impressed with me that i wound up sleeping on the couch for a week! Then she bought this for me for our 23 anniversary present. Well i bought it and she informed that she was so happy that she got it for me for our anniversary! lol wives you gotta love em or we would have divorced them years ago! I also agree with you Chill about no more kickstart. I backed Robotech tactics and i am still waiting for my miniatures. I want to back everything here but wife is worried i will still be waiting 3 years later for my miniatures.
Back to top Go down
Chillreaper
Villager
Chillreaper

PostSubject: Re: So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!    So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!  Empty8th January 2017, 10:41 pm

Teymenator, I too am a Robotech Tactics victim - that was the KS that taught me to not get carried away with the mid-campaign hype!

Despite that, I have faith in the guys and it was the best run campaign that I've ever seen. The big question is whether to up it to Titan or Tython... no point in asking for opinions on that one on the forum, I know what the answers will be! :-D
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!    So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!  Empty9th January 2017, 1:17 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Teymenator
Villager
Teymenator

PostSubject: Re: So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!    So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!  Empty12th January 2017, 8:17 pm

I am trying to get the money up to get get all the expansions also. I sold all my magic cards to get the cash up then the wife SPENT IT ALL ! lol got to love em!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!    So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!  Empty

Back to top Go down

So much for "no more Kickstarters for me"!
Page 1 of 1