A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hopeful (potential) Backer Here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

Hopeful (potential) Backer Here Empty
PostSubject: Hopeful (potential) Backer Here   Hopeful (potential) Backer Here Empty31st December 2016, 6:06 pm

Hey guys, Reub here from Washington D.C. So this is my first post ever and I wanted to say what an amazing game this will be (fantastic job to monolith and mythic games) and that I can't wait for its release!!

The only downfall is that I was too late and I didn't hear about it until after the kickstarter campaign had ended Mad pale. I was going through a transition phase were I wanted to save money from buying board games but I decided to come back earlier this month. But this hasn't stopped me from watching all of the Leo Lives, YouTube gameplay videos and reading up on all of the updates posted on the kickstarter page. I even find myself checking for updates at work (when my boss isn't around lol) to see if there has been any news for late pledging. One can hope. But regardless of what happens, I know I'll still be buying the retail version whenever it comes out and that we are all in a good place.
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful (potential) Backer Here   Hopeful (potential) Backer Here Empty1st January 2017, 11:19 am

Hi reubrico! Sorry to hear you missed the KS. Check out Leo's latest live. I think he mentioned something about the possibility of late pledges, though that's not confirmed yet. Lots of people have asked, and we do tend to listen to folk when we can Smile
Back to top Go down
Raynz
Villager
Raynz

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful (potential) Backer Here   Hopeful (potential) Backer Here Empty1st January 2017, 10:08 pm

Hello Reub, you are in A Good Place!

It sounds like you may have a shot... As QW mentions, they are kicking it around. Sounds like they are leaning towards making it available for a short period of time, but with some change... I'm assuming that change would be an increased price or without KSE's or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful (potential) Backer Here   Hopeful (potential) Backer Here Empty1st January 2017, 10:43 pm

Something like that. We're not happy about it being the same for the original KS and any late pledgers. But there are some serious logistical issues which limit our options Sad
Back to top Go down
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful (potential) Backer Here   Hopeful (potential) Backer Here Empty2nd January 2017, 3:50 am

Thanks for getting back to me guys. And I really hope that it is just an increase in price or perhaps not offering us additional add-ons such as Conan because I can live with paying more. But idk if I could live without having those exclusive minis. Ah I want and need them all Laughing Now I just have to find a way to contain myself to find out my fate during the next leo live Neutral

Lastly, and it's a little late but Happy New Year to you all!
Back to top Go down
Erwann
Herald
Erwann

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful (potential) Backer Here   Hopeful (potential) Backer Here Empty2nd January 2017, 11:27 am

Welcome to the good place !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopeful (potential) Backer Here   Hopeful (potential) Backer Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hopeful (potential) Backer Here
Page 1 of 1