A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carl, AKA Zenard, From the Freezing North Corners of Sweden.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenard
Villager
Zenard

Carl, AKA Zenard, From the Freezing North Corners of Sweden.  Empty
PostSubject: Carl, AKA Zenard, From the Freezing North Corners of Sweden.    Carl, AKA Zenard, From the Freezing North Corners of Sweden.  Empty31st December 2016, 4:02 pm

Hello all, it's gonna be so much fun to have a platform where we in the community can communicate and interact.

This was my second miniature Kickstarter (though I had plans for backing KD:M before finding this one) and it seems fantastic. My first one was the Dark Souls boardgame for the minatures, and if I get a decent game with it I'll see it as a bonus. But with Mythic Battles it looks like I can expect to get a fun game along with my precious mythology minis.

I'm eagerly anticipating the delivery of MB:P, it's gonna be a long year...

I wish you all a happy holidays and a swell start of 2017! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

Carl, AKA Zenard, From the Freezing North Corners of Sweden.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl, AKA Zenard, From the Freezing North Corners of Sweden.    Carl, AKA Zenard, From the Freezing North Corners of Sweden.  Empty1st January 2017, 11:06 am

Happy New Year to you too Zenard!

I think the year will fly by - we've got so many exciting things cooking up for you all Smile
Back to top Go down

Carl, AKA Zenard, From the Freezing North Corners of Sweden.
Page 1 of 1