A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Acolyte enters.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metus the Acolyte
Villager
Metus the Acolyte

The Acolyte enters. Empty
PostSubject: The Acolyte enters.   The Acolyte enters. Empty31st December 2016, 2:52 pm

'lo.

Hey, Metus here, or Yoeri if you seen me on Kickstarter (the #TeamPrissy one). I'm from the Netherlands, programmer for profession, I have a lot of hobbies, hard to tell all that...

Love miniatures, love board games, also enjoy roleplaying in many forms, so err... yeah. Hey all, pleased to meet you all and getting to know everyone. xP
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: The Acolyte enters.   The Acolyte enters. Empty1st January 2017, 11:03 am

Hi Metus, and welcome! We've got a solid group of folk from the Netherlands on the KS, with several active members. From what they were saying I think you'll find a pretty active MBP scene Smile
Back to top Go down
Metus the Acolyte
Villager
Metus the Acolyte

PostSubject: Re: The Acolyte enters.   The Acolyte enters. Empty1st January 2017, 11:10 am

Heyy~ Thank you. Smile I should look around and see from what corners of this country everyone comes. xD
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: The Acolyte enters.   The Acolyte enters. Empty1st January 2017, 11:11 am

You should indeed.

I don't think that all the vocal KS backers have registered here yet, but I'm sure they'll be along soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Acolyte enters.   The Acolyte enters. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Acolyte enters.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A GOOD PLACE :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: