A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MaxC, master tactician!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MaxC
Villager
MaxC

MaxC, master tactician! Empty
PostSubject: MaxC, master tactician!   MaxC, master tactician! Empty30th December 2016, 10:35 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm MaxC (aka max-cousineau on Kickstarter) and I'm from Montréal, Canada.
If you've been hanging out on the unofficial forums, you probably know I love discussing tactics and the possible strategic uses for certain units in the game. I look forward to continuing this habit here as well, and hopefully we can all be master tacticians at this game by the time it gets shipped Wink

Feel free to add me on steam if you want to try out a few games on Tabletop Simulator, my username is Flamarius.
See you around!
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Herald
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: MaxC, master tactician!   MaxC, master tactician! Empty30th December 2016, 10:45 pm

Hi MaxC!!! Great to see you here!!!

It'll be a pleasure reading your comments on this forum. Your experience on Tabletop simulator is very precious!

Please tell us what you think of the new rules (you can see the first part in the gameplay section), and of course, never hesitate to post about your games, the combos you've found, the compositions you like...

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.mythicgames.net
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: MaxC, master tactician!   MaxC, master tactician! Empty31st December 2016, 12:40 pm

Master tacticians are definitely welcome Smile

Please do join in the discussion on the beta rules. Once we've been through all of those we'll be putting up dashboards and everything else for your perusal.

The more we can fix before we print, the less FAQs we need to worry about after Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MaxC, master tactician!   MaxC, master tactician! Empty

Back to top Go down

MaxC, master tactician!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A GOOD PLACE :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: