A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dashboard Question: Power Icon of Zeus' Patriarch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Villager

Dashboard Question: Power Icon of Zeus' Patriarch Empty
PostSubject: Dashboard Question: Power Icon of Zeus' Patriarch   Dashboard Question: Power Icon of Zeus' Patriarch Empty24th September 2017, 5:53 am

I have a question about the latest dashboard which can be downloaded from the Kickstareter update of September 21.

I suggest that power icon of Zeus' Patriarch should be an active icon, instead of a passive icon?

The power can be used only at the end of Zeus' activation and can not be used at other player's turn. Thus, it seems to be an active power. But the marked icon is a passive one.

However, it may intentionally enable Zeus to use Patriarch power, even if he is in a water area. I'm a little bit confusing...

Sorry if I misunderstood the definition of passive powers.
Back to top Go down
Jorge Castro
Villager
Jorge Castro

PostSubject: Re: Dashboard Question: Power Icon of Zeus' Patriarch   Dashboard Question: Power Icon of Zeus' Patriarch Empty28th September 2017, 10:38 pm

The only thing i can think of is the following
Page #37
"Individual descriptions of powers will
define the exact timing and effect."

So just because a passive power can typically be used at any time, the last sentence allows for restrictions on the timing.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Dashboard Question: Power Icon of Zeus' Patriarch   Dashboard Question: Power Icon of Zeus' Patriarch Empty29th September 2017, 5:01 pm

Thank you for your comment!

Your suggestion may be right according to rules as written.

However, there is only a limited benefit. And other powers which can be activated only at the units' activation are active powers, in the case of PnP dashboards. Therefore, I'd like to know the exact ruling. If this is an error, we could get the official answer. Otherwise, this question may be my too much guessing. Smile

Thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dashboard Question: Power Icon of Zeus' Patriarch   Dashboard Question: Power Icon of Zeus' Patriarch Empty

Back to top Go down

Dashboard Question: Power Icon of Zeus' Patriarch
Page 1 of 1