A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon

Go down 
+6
meanwhale
thefloriantrout
Voice of Olympus
WTFGamer
Hellikin
Garshell
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty
PostSubject: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty30th December 2016, 1:05 pm

Hi,
I add all units on this platform to test them all before all will be done, and check if we find some errors or problems.
If you want to test it too, just pm me here on this forum and we will meet later on Steam to playtest.
If Benoit, Léonidas or some other staff member cant to join and play, you are welcome. A way to see how this work fine on this plateform too.

Cya later.
Back to top Go down
Hellikin
Villager
Hellikin

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty30th December 2016, 4:42 pm

Salut Garshell,

Can you provide a little information about Tabletop Simulator? I'm not familiar with this.

Pouvez-vous fournir des informations sur le Simulateur de table? Je ne sais pas grand-chose à ce sujet.
Back to top Go down
WTFGamer
Villager
WTFGamer

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty30th December 2016, 8:13 pm

It's a bit hard to do without links but I'll give this a go.

Tabletop Simulator and Tabletopia are two applications that allow you to play boardgames online. They each go about this using different sales philosophies. The PnP version of Mythic Battles is available for both systems. Some users of Tabletop Simulator have gone above and beyond to include all the game content for Mythic Battles Pantheon that has been made available playable in private matches. Both apps are available via Steam. There's a web version of Tabletopia.

Every player must own a copy of Tabletop Simulator to play. MSRP is $20, but it's often and currently on sale for $10. I think the sale is till Jan 2nd. The PnP is in the form of free DLC you can access via Steamworks. Tabletop Simulator provides tools for creating your own content, so a few smart, quick KS backers added the stats and tokens for all the Titans, Gods, Heroes, and Troops in the game. The guy I talked to isn't posting the mod publicly in case MB would like to sell official DLC content at some point. It's a great way to test the game without needing to craft up a proxy board and components. The players are helpful at getting you up to speed with the interface.

Tabletopia uses the Netflix model for games. All the games are free, but you pay for the space to play them. There's a monthly fee for premium content and features. You can get a free account and with that play the PnP MB set created there. I've had difficulty finding the game using the Search tool on Tabletopia. I've only had luck using the links shared on the KS Message boards. It was a bit clunky getting a friend to do anything but spectate when I tired playing at first. Some combo of adding the other player as a friend and sending them an invite finally got it to work. Once in, I found Tabletopia to be the more polished looking and easy to use interface compairning it to Tabletop Simulator. The damage sliders work with a mouse wheel roll. That kind of thing.

So that's my take on the two apps. Both work well enough to get online games of MBP under your belt. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Hellikin
Villager
Hellikin

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty30th December 2016, 8:31 pm

That's great WTFGamer, thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty30th December 2016, 8:59 pm

Thanks WTFGamer. A useful guide.
Back to top Go down
thefloriantrout
Villager
thefloriantrout

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty31st December 2016, 7:41 am

WTFGamer - i went to Tabletopia, but like you, i couldn't find the game. can you share that link?
Back to top Go down
WTFGamer
Villager
WTFGamer

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty31st December 2016, 7:53 am

We can't post links here. I'll post it in the KS messages.
Back to top Go down
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty31st December 2016, 10:38 am

I find Tabletopia extremely slow or got got some big lags ...
And on Tabletop simulator who are for sale at 10€ actually on Steam, no lag and we can create what we want and then i create more than the PnP, i add all units to test them all.
And i m using the meanwhale app for the draft before the game.
I already play a couple a party and i can say that Persephone is really nice as God =))
Léonidas is one of the best protector as Hero, Arachne can save your ass and prevent your ennemy to absorb his last Omphalos =) as Monster, and my favorit Troops are Mechanical Warrior or Sirens for their ability (come to me with your omphalos ^^)

cya later

P.S: I ll send screenshot later =)
Back to top Go down
meanwhale
Villager
meanwhale

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty31st December 2016, 3:47 pm

Je me suis toujours taté à le prendre ce Tabletop Simulator... Je l'ai vu sur Bundlestars à 7 euros et quelques mais en fait je me demandais si les jeux étaient en général assez bien implémentés.

Y a moyen de faire des parties de manière assez fluide sans utiliser TS ou autre logiciel vocal ? Parce qu'en fait... j'ai pas de micro-casque. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MadMattUK
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty3rd January 2017, 2:22 pm

>si les jeux étaient en général assez bien implémentés

I found the introductory scenario perfectly playable (albeit solo) on Tabletop Simulator, or at least after I had set up saved camera positions specifically to look at the dashboards.
Back to top Go down
WTFGamer
Villager
WTFGamer

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty3rd January 2017, 3:06 pm

Both apps play the game fine. You can play a whole lot more of the game via Tabletop Simulator currently if you hook up with the right gents. The interface issues are my opinion as a noob. Those who have taken a little time to learn learn the controls can run rings around my ignorance. No offense was meant.

Back to top Go down
MadMattUK
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty3rd January 2017, 3:22 pm

I agree that the interface takes a bit of getting used to. Apart from anything else, it's easy to knock over the pieces with over-enthusiastic die rolls.
Back to top Go down
WTFGamer
Villager
WTFGamer

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty3rd January 2017, 4:22 pm

MadMattUK wrote:
it's easy to knock over the pieces with over-enthusiastic die rolls.

I know the solution to that! Select the dice needed and hit the R key. Both Apps allow random rolls using this mechanic!
Back to top Go down
MadMattUK
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty3rd January 2017, 4:29 pm

>Select the dice needed and hit the R key. Both Apps allow random rolls using this mechanic!

True. But where's the fun in that? Very Happy

I can't get Tabletopia to work on my (Mac) desktop.
Back to top Go down
projektzaustralia
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty5th March 2017, 7:37 am

im looking for games, can someone teach and learn with me?

steam @pr0jektz
Back to top Go down
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty9th March 2017, 4:02 pm

I ll come online tonight arround 20h (France) on Steam. So if you want to take my full game version or some advice on Tabletop Simulator, contact me on Garshell.
Back to top Go down
Tepes
Villager
Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty12th March 2017, 10:38 pm

Installation in progress Smile
Back to top Go down
projektzaustralia
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty8th April 2017, 10:35 am

Back to top Go down
Teymenator
Villager
Teymenator

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty1st May 2017, 10:16 am

Okay i JUST found this post last wekk . tried tabletopis with my son and it was a fail boat a month or two ago. but i spen t the pat week colleting pop cans off the side of the road and pickin gup every penny i find and got the money i needed to buy tabletop simulator. took me a few minutes to figure out but got the MBP loaded and a slight how to play and get the minis out of the box etc.. i must say u did an awesome job . i am loving it called my son and told him and now LFG !!!!! Lookin for game! who wants some! i am ready to rumble and have a good time. I am also checking out discord as we speak. Hope to talk to and play with you all very soon!
Back to top Go down
projektzaustralia
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty3rd May 2017, 12:20 pm

Join here for real time chat and game organisation

https://discord.gg/R87teWk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon   Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon Empty

Back to top Go down

Tabletop Simulator - Mythic Battles Pantheon
Page 1 of 1