A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dashboard Uniformity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mario
Villager
Mario

Dashboard Uniformity Empty
PostSubject: Dashboard Uniformity   Dashboard Uniformity Empty4th February 2017, 1:29 am

Hello,

I have noticed that Dashboards that should look the same, in many cases don't look the same. Not by much, but certain details that stand out.

Zeus and Poseidon:
Dashboard Uniformity CCvV82o

Here we see that even though both have the same vitality, their slits are of different length.
(The white/black difference simply comes from different transparency fillers so lets ignore that.)

Aphrodite, Artemis, Hera and Persephone:
Dashboard Uniformity Q4pR6TP

Here we see that the stats as well as the activation card and AoW card symbols in the bottom left corner change position. And again, all units with the same vitality, so I think they should be the same in regards to slit length and position.

I assume that's just the case here because these are mock-ups and don't represent the final product, but I'd like confirmation because as is it looks very sloppy to me.

What should be:
Slits and stats with the same position on every dashboard, slits of the same length on every dashboard with the same vitality and with stats in same font size in case some dashboards change font size of stats, activation card and AoW card symbols in the same spot on every dashboard.
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Dashboard Uniformity   Dashboard Uniformity Empty6th February 2017, 7:47 pm

I believe that's because they're mock-ups, as you suggest. I have, however, forwarded this to the layout guy so that he can check.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Mario
Villager
Mario

PostSubject: Re: Dashboard Uniformity   Dashboard Uniformity Empty7th February 2017, 9:25 pm

Hello,

I noticed another minor inconsistency, which is that Ares is the only unit with two hyphens to represent his inactive powers due to low vitality. Every other unit has never more than one hyphen, even if both powers have become inactive.

Dashboard Uniformity DercCVB

Personally I prefer two hyphens, but going by numbers Ares is clearly just an outlier.

Nothing important, but I wanted to mention it nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Cryocat
Villager
Cryocat

PostSubject: Re: Dashboard Uniformity   Dashboard Uniformity Empty8th February 2017, 2:50 am

This is some fine quality control work Mario, you work in a factory? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mario
Villager
Mario

PostSubject: Re: Dashboard Uniformity   Dashboard Uniformity Empty9th February 2017, 9:34 am

Cryocat wrote:
This is some fine quality control work Mario, you work in a factory? lol!

haha :-)
Back to top Go down
roblyon
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Dashboard Uniformity   Dashboard Uniformity Empty26th February 2018, 9:05 pm

Is there an available resource to print a complete set of dashboards up? You guys know?
Back to top Go down
http://lyonexpeditions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dashboard Uniformity   Dashboard Uniformity Empty

Back to top Go down

Dashboard Uniformity
Page 1 of 1