The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Real PM Live date changed to 31st

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artur
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   7th February 2017, 8:19 pm

And Typhon shipping is still outrageous - $277 to Russia. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cleverlymadeup
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   7th February 2017, 8:40 pm

New and improved PM works great. I can't vouch for everyone but my shipping costs did go down by a bunch.

So here's hoping it goes down for everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irmgaal
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   7th February 2017, 9:35 pm

Yes, it works!

And it will close on 7th of March Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DravenAU
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   8th February 2017, 12:45 pm

wolftech wrote:
From my perspective this is something like a netiquette in an "international" forum... where people all over the world are participating.

French company? yes
Only Buyers from France? no

Should I write in German now? And the backer from Poland in Polish? And so on?...

I would like to exchange meanings, FAQs, game experiences, ideas. This will not work if people insist on a mother language which is not common... English is our world language. And I asked for it in a friendly way... it was not a demand. So I perceive your answer as slightly arrogant.

I understand that you might think I was sounding slightly arrogant. That is not a wholly unreasonable, nor wholly inaccurate assumption.
However... realistically, this should all be in French.
Also... English as the world language??? That is arrogance at its finest. I just looked it up on Google.
According to this site: https://www.reference.com/world-view/percentage-world-speaks-english-859e211be5634567
"The British Council claims that 25 percent of the world's population has some understanding of English." That is both native and second language numbers.

One quarter of the world hardly qualifies it as "THE" World language.
Again... according to Google both Chinese and Spanish come in with more speakers than English (though I assume that is as a primary speaker and doesn't include it as a secondary language).

As an English speaker, I generally cringe when people on international forums expect others to cater to them. I can use google-translate if I really need a general idea of what is said.

Not to mention... if I WAS from Poland or Germany... I would see NO issue with posting in my own language. Clearly I'd only be expecting responses from people in my own country. Why on EARTH could someone not ask a question in their own language knowing they would get limited responses?

As it is, when I ask a question on here, I'm not expecting someone who doesn't speak English to answer it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DravenAU
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   8th February 2017, 12:47 pm

cleverlymadeup wrote:
New and improved PM works great.  I can't vouch for everyone but my shipping costs did go down by a bunch.

So here's hoping it goes down for everyone.

Agreed.
My shipping dropped by more than a third. Which considering my country's horrible exchange rate, was very welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real PM Live date changed to 31st   

Back to top Go down

Real PM Live date changed to 31st
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2