A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEST pledge manager goes live today!

Go down 
+47
Pseudonyme
kal91a
Lopyod
Christophedruelles
Garshell
Telgar
Tinnete
Raynz
jaygonz
Urhixidur
Charon
Lemairo
stefano
Adam Adam
Catt231
Hrunh
Obsidiox
mangeclous
Gollum95
Meth0s1337
Everyman
Vianney
MK75
wolftech
Thathane
Asgo
Seb_Amiens
magika7
hithero
midt
Zenard
Alain2
Orword
boulinho67@gmail.com
Lockjaw
draxius
Hellikin
frch0603
facz
Kalack99
cleverlymadeup
Cryocat
byte
Fenrie
ODonovan
Malamute
Voice of Olympus
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Adam Adam
Villager
Adam Adam

TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty24th January 2017, 8:07 pm

Voice of Olympus wrote:
Language selection - apparently selecting the flag selects the language too. I agree that it's not clear.

@Adam Adam - The Ketos model is not necessary to play the unit, and was not originally planned. As it's not necessary, it's not in Titan. The original idea was to use the Scylla/Charybdis models. However, people kept asking for the model, and we could add it without causing ourselves problems, so we did.

I get it. It won't allow play with all three at the same time though, Scylla, Charybdis, and Ketos. In that case, I guess I'd better add into to the cost of a titan bundle.
Back to top Go down
Lemairo
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty24th January 2017, 10:10 pm

Bonsoir,
Je reviens sur la sélection de la langue. Pendant la campagne j'ai posé la question si possible de sélectionner 2xFR et 1xEN. Et voici la réponse que j'ai reçu:
"Oui vous aurez le choix de la langue pour chaque item Wink
Erwann" Donc un bouton global pour la sélection de la langue ne me convient pas du tout.
Back to top Go down
Thathane
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty24th January 2017, 10:37 pm

Thathane wrote:
Bonjour,
impossible de me connecter au compte créé sur le site pour ma part.

J'ai contacté le support technique.

---

Hi,
Impossible to connect to my newly created account.

I've contacted the technical support.
Le diligent service technique a réglé mon problème.

---

Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Christophedruelles
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty25th January 2017, 9:33 am

Bonjour,

je n'arrive pas à me connecter, lorsque je m'identifie je ne reçois pas de mail de confirmation, du coup je n'arrive pas à me connecter pour faire le test.
est ce normal?
hier j'avais réussi à voir le PM sans me connecter.
voici mon feedback:
impossible de choisir la langue du pledge et des add ons
Très important, je ne comprend pas pourquoi le prix total comprend le prix du pledge déjà prélevé sur KS, logiquement le prix doit contenir uniquement les extra pledge et add ons.
une estimation des coûts de livraison serait bienvenue.
pour le reste c'est assez clair.
Back to top Go down
Gollum95
Villager
Gollum95

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty25th January 2017, 9:39 am

Voice of Olympus wrote:
@Gollum95 - how many of each item you need depends on what you are going to do with it. This kit was not planned, and is another item we had requested. Some people wanted to run 6 player free-for-alls, which don't need lots more AoW. Your suggestion is the most extreme I've read.

At the end of the day we cannot offer every possible combination for each backer individually without adding greatly to the cost of packing. Nor should we offer one kit that is designed for the biggest requirement because that means everyone who wants less wastes money. By making the kit cover the bulk of the requests that were voiced during the KS, we give a simple, one-click solution. If you want more, then take more than one of the extension kits. It's still an extremely cost-effective way to get what is effectively 5 games.

On a pourtant pas mal de fois abordé le sujet du multi table avec 1 seul pack typhon/titan... On a de quoi assumer 5 tables de 2vs2 ! C'est superbe, mais nous sommes bridés par 1 seul critère les cartes AoW...

Tout le reste est possible en proxy/échange pour les cartes Omphalos et Omphalos... On s'attendait juste à un pack extension avec le double de cartes du set de base comme abordé avec des personnes de la team, c'était pour eux la solution la plus économique et simple... Ici le gros problème du pack extension est un surnombre d'omphalos et les cartes AoW en sous nombre...

Un pack exclusif de cartes AoW à 5euros aurait proposé combien de cartes en tout ?

Je peux comprendre que la config 4 (voir 5) tables est un cas extrême mais c'est aussi un très bon moyen d'exposer le jeu à un très grand nombre de personnes une fois le jeu sortie et permettra alors de toucher un plus large public... Dommage de se priver de cette possibilité juste pour une histoire d'une 50aine de cartes AoW....
Back to top Go down
Lopyod
Villager
Lopyod

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty25th January 2017, 10:03 am

hello, yeah i expected a language choice by item like in conan... i asked during the Ks if we can get the board game in english and the rpg in french and the answer was yes... so a global language button is not good at all.

also i dreamed about more minis in the pm but i guess it's good also to keep them to make more peoples join the next Ks MB

one last question is about the late pledge, i see nothing different in the pm so i assume they will get the same condition as Ks backer?
Back to top Go down
Lopyod
Villager
Lopyod

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty25th January 2017, 9:09 pm

so my questions were answered during the live :
yes we will be able to choose languages but anyway the core game will be send with both language inside ( the choice will only matter for the compendium, art book and rpg)

late pledge will get the same as ks pledge

Back to top Go down
kal91a
Villager
kal91a

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty26th January 2017, 5:31 pm

I see I'm not the only who was confused by the Early Bird (EB) being default selection. Please take the suggestion from Obsidox and make the normal God Pledge the default. You will have to answer less questions when PM really goes live. (1000 EB vs 11.672 mere mortals)
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty26th January 2017, 5:45 pm

Well obviously, the default selection for the real PM will be what you opted for during the KS. Only late pledger will have a choice (and EB shouldn't be accessible !)
Back to top Go down
https://the-overlord.com/
kal91a
Villager
kal91a

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty27th January 2017, 1:36 am

Telgar wrote:
Well obviously, the default selection for the real PM will be what you opted for during the KS. Only late pledger will have a choice (and EB shouldn't be accessible !)

I see, if that the case, then it makes total sense. Thanks Telgar.
Back to top Go down
Pseudonyme
Villager
Pseudonyme

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty28th January 2017, 9:03 am

I copy/paste my suggestion about backers and late pledgers différence from KS comment section here.

My main idea is to not include Python for late pledgers. The Mythic team could could use the same Pandora's box insert for backers and late pledgers (to avoid delays), the laters would have an empty space where Python should have been.
I think it's quite fair, not a logistic nightmare and that there is already lots of serpent minis in the KSE Smile
Back to top Go down
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty28th January 2017, 10:10 am

i would prefere a 10$ more expensive for all late pledger. that will help a bit more the Mythic team.
Then we could keep this rules for later :
EB = -10$ on the price
Normal pledger = the price
Late pledger = +10$ on the price
Back to top Go down
Telgar
Hero
Telgar

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty28th January 2017, 10:21 am

Well, having a difference in the content of the packages is not a nightmare but it is surely some additional work. It will also lead to some inevitable mistakes (a few backers not receiving Python). It would probably be easier if the additional gift is wrapped separately but it is not a good thing for wrapping shipments.
Anyway, QW is thinking about the topic on his side...
Back to top Go down
https://the-overlord.com/
Gollum95
Villager
Gollum95

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty28th January 2017, 11:07 pm

Garshell wrote:
i would prefere a 10$ more expensive for all late pledger. that will help a bit more the Mythic team.
Then we could keep this rules for later :
EB = -10$ on the price
Normal pledger = the price
Late pledger = +10$ on the price

+1 !
Back to top Go down
BaneStar007
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty30th January 2017, 7:01 am

TL;DR;ease of use will increase your total sales.. as it is, I can see alot of people not getting add-ons.

Besides everything written, The pledge manager just looks poor and will require a lot of reading for anyone that is going to add extras, this might lead to a drop in extras, some people just might not bother to add anything..

Remember, when we pledged originally, Emotions caused us to click "pledge", now after cooling, some people who might have been excited for Typhon, Titans or any expansion, might have forgotten, so this pledge manager is also a "sales / advertising" page to grab their attention once again, and entice them to up their pledge..

To do this, don't just use a little image & block of text, show a nicer graph of what Typhon or Titans includes, and have that 'align' with the columns below of the individual add-ons.. maybe If I'm thinking of adding Poseidon, Hera, and Hephaestus , maybe I might see, for only $50 more I can get the titan pledge.. or maybe I'm thinking titan pledge gives me all the Minis, so I choose it, but don't realise that 1-2 add-ons are not in, so I need to click to get them all..
Back to top Go down
magika7
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty1st February 2017, 10:21 am

Just accessed pledge manager which says its a demo? via logging into my account.

It is offering to upgrade me from an EB to a god pledge.

thats as far as I got. Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
magika7
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty1st February 2017, 3:24 pm

getting the data through now but they havn't yet added the $ of my pledge.
Back to top Go down
Asgo
Villager
Asgo

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty1st February 2017, 3:42 pm

magika7 wrote:
getting the data through now but they havn't yet added the $ of my pledge.
you will get a mail with a link to the pm, that will be the account that has your original pledge information. You don't need to create an account with fluentpm manually.
Back to top Go down
TontonFranz
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty1st February 2017, 3:55 pm

Just received the email for the PM, registered and filled everything in.
There is maybe a small problem on the shipping cost. For an all-in (God+Typhon), to shop in France (few kilometers from their hub) it amounts to 85$.... Sad
People are complaining quite a bit on the KS comments...
Back to top Go down
Fredk
Villager
Fredk

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty1st February 2017, 4:07 pm

Hello,
I'm wondering if we can become a late backer during this pledge managment period. If yes, is there any specific steps to follow?
Thank you for answering.

True it's kind of shitstorm on the KS comments at the moment... Hope it won't last long and shipping costs are having some technical issue that will be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Kalack99
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty3rd February 2017, 4:12 pm

@QW perhaps you could answer this better , but from what I understand there will be a late pledge option on the actual Pledge Manager
Back to top Go down
TontonFranz
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty3rd February 2017, 11:56 pm

@Kalack99: my voice is not the Voice but it was announced and confirmed several time (I think it was said first during the live at the Mythic Party that you can see on their Facebook page): there will be a late pledge
Back to top Go down
projektzaustralia
Villager

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty7th February 2017, 12:03 pm

i can access fluent and can see the pantheon demo with calculator but no actual PM with cart and shipping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEST pledge manager goes live today!   TEST pledge manager goes live today! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TEST pledge manager goes live today!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4