A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biel
Spartan

Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78) Empty
PostSubject: Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78)   Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78) Empty30th December 2016, 9:53 am

Salut à tous, mon pseudo est Biel de l'association des Tisseurs de Chimères basée sur Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines.
Nous sommes 5 à avoir testé le jeu sur une version imprimée par un de nos membres. N'hésitez pas à vous joindre à nous Smile
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I all, I am Biel, I tried MB:P at The Tisseurs de Chimères association from Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines with our own PNP version made by one of our member.
We are about 5 players and of course, you are welcome to join us Smile
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Herald
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78)   Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78) Empty30th December 2016, 10:02 am

Welcome here, Biel!!
Tisseurs de Chimères is well known in France, we are honored to have you here!! And honored to know that you printed the PnP and play with it!
I hope that you'll have other French players from your area join you! And play MBP with you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.mythicgames.net
LoMas
Villager
LoMas

PostSubject: Re: Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78)   Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78) Empty30th December 2016, 7:18 pm

Thanck you welcoming us Leonidas.

We are planning our next battle the 5th of january 2017. It will be a 2 vs 2 battle. The draft is done visit our forum and website. (Just have to google "Tisseurs de Chimères").

If you are interested to come and visit us we will be very pleased to play with your great advices.

We also have the place to welcome tournament and convention so don't hesitate to contact us in order to host such events.

Let's make it Happen in Yvelines France !

I wish you and to all Mithyc battles Pantheon team the best for 2017 !
Back to top Go down
Biel
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78)   Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78) Empty30th December 2016, 8:06 pm

Thx very much for your welcome Léo.
Lomas have said all in a best english than mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78)   Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78) Empty30th December 2016, 9:05 pm

"Let's make it Happen in Yvelines France !

And all over the world!
Back to top Go down
LoMas
Villager
LoMas

PostSubject: Re: Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78)   Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78) Empty31st December 2016, 11:10 pm

Yes if Course !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78)   Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tisseurs de Chimères (Association St-Quentin-en-Yvelines 78)
Page 1 of 1