A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beta version 2.5

Go down 
+14
Telgar
RichC
Kalack99
forficule
Garshell
Vianney
Arknur
Ricardo Tapias Rios
NZJohnnyG
Feue
WTFGamer
Orword
Mario
Voice of Olympus
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ricardo Tapias Rios
Villager
Ricardo Tapias Rios

Beta version 2.5 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.5   Beta version 2.5 - Page 3 Empty14th January 2017, 11:07 pm

Or we could simply consider mighty throw differently. In fact the normal rule is blocking don't allow move outside, ok. Then mighty throw does an exceptional maneuver that shouldn't be catalogued as moving so that block don't affect it. Perhaps mighty throw should say that "the oponent places the unit in an adjacent area" without saying "move". It ISN'T a move, it is a mighty throw.
And now that I think of it... are you able to throw a unit to impassable terrain? Or to any kind of terrain that wouldn't be reachable to the unit? In that case is better to consider it a movement so that any allowances or restrictions from "moving" are also in "mighty throw". If it isn't the case, consider explaining the talent without saying "move"
Back to top Go down
RichC
Villager
RichC

PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.5   Beta version 2.5 - Page 3 Empty17th January 2017, 2:14 pm

QW will we see a new revision of the rules this week?
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.5   Beta version 2.5 - Page 3 Empty17th January 2017, 6:37 pm

At present I'm half way through adding several sections, and also part way through including the comments from the latest French version.

However, as long as things manage not to go any more sideways today then I'll post a new version later today. This will at least give us a new datum Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.5   Beta version 2.5 - Page 3 Empty17th January 2017, 11:37 pm

...and then they went sideways... *sigh*

Apologies folks. I've not been able to get things quite finished so it'll have to wait till tomorrow. Got a very early start tomorrow as I've got to go and be a witness in a court case in the morning, and it'll take 4+ hours to get there.

Anyhow. Not forgotten by a long way, just not quite finished the next iteration yet.

Will be with you as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
RichC
Villager
RichC

PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.5   Beta version 2.5 - Page 3 Empty17th January 2017, 11:57 pm

Thanks for the update Qw, we look forward to the update. Good luck with the court issue.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Tapias Rios
Villager
Ricardo Tapias Rios

PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.5   Beta version 2.5 - Page 3 Empty18th January 2017, 1:22 am

Thanks a lot for the info. In my opinion it doesn't matter one or two days ☺
Back to top Go down
RichC
Villager
RichC

PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.5   Beta version 2.5 - Page 3 Empty20th January 2017, 8:55 pm

QW,
Any chance of an update over the weekend?
Back to top Go down
WTFGamer
Villager
WTFGamer

PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.5   Beta version 2.5 - Page 3 Empty21st January 2017, 4:27 pm

Can I get a witness?

(These are the jokes.... sad, I know...)
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.5   Beta version 2.5 - Page 3 Empty22nd January 2017, 11:11 am

Hi folks, and apologies for being rather more absent than I'd planned. Lots of silliness going on, as well as lots of exciting stuff.

I'm not happy with some of the new sections I've been working on, so I'm going to do a catch-up 2.6 that will include all the feedback, but nothing new. Then I'll get back to the new sections this afternoon. It's almost there, but I have a niggle, and that means I've missed something.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.5   Beta version 2.5 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta version 2.5
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3