The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beta version 2.4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pseudonyme
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.4   6th January 2017, 4:58 pm

This!

But (I am french, it's in my nature) I won't talk about left nor right. I would only say "Pass turn to the next player" so that you can free yourself of the player disposition around the table
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RichC
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.4   6th January 2017, 5:08 pm

@Can,
This is very well put, I am a programmer also and was thinking along some of the same lines and not explained some of my suggestions as well as you just did. Thanks for that. The turn order has been getting cleaned up as we have progressed and is already much improved. I think your suggestions hit exactly what I was trying to communicate to Quirkworthy. He has some reasoning behind the current iteration that I will let him explain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biel
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.4   7th January 2017, 12:50 am

Page 9 : B) First Action Phase :
7) Resolve 1 complex action, then immediately end the unit’s activation(go to C1). During their activation, a unit that is taking a complex action is treated as having no talents at all, and only
permanent powers.

During their activation or during the turn ? It's important, two exemples with Odyséus and Arès.

1. I activate Odyséus, run with him (complex action) to an area with my own Achiles :
If I can't use the Subterfuge power of Odyséus during its activation, I can activate Achiles without the spend of an AoW because when I do that, Odyséus activation is over.
If I can't use its power during the turn, I can't activate Achiles without the spend of an AoW.

2. I activate Arès to absorb an omphalos (complex action).
If I can't use its power during his activation, no problem, I can use Frenzy at the start of his second activation. If I can't use its power during the turn, then I can't use Frenzy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta version 2.4   

Back to top Go down

Beta version 2.4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2