A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Phoenix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carandini
Villager
Carandini

Hello from Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Phoenix   Hello from Phoenix Empty5th January 2017, 2:26 am

Adding my two cents to the greetings palaver. I'm down here in Phoenix, Arizona which gets hot enough that lizards buy sunscreen.

I'm a fantasy enthusiast and can still recall quizzing my mother about Greek mythology when i was a kid (her being all college educated and such) with the result that my early impressions of these heroes, gods and monsters was based on the actual lore rather than Dungeons & Dragons or even Ray Harryhausen (though I was lucky enough to see 'Clash of the Titans' in the theater courtesy of my father). With such a massive glut of fantasy boardgames making the rounds now, and so many of them with such fine detail and components, Mythic Battles: pantheon was one that really drew me in with the theme. Rather nicely scratched an itch and filled in a gap I didn't appreciate was there. I even broke my rule and backed the campaign a bit ahead of receiving Conan in the mail.

Work-wise I slave away at a thankless retail job and, when possible, I write fiction. I've had a number of stories published by Black Library under the Warhammer, Warhammer 40k and Age of Sigmar banners, a novel and novella in the Iron Kingdoms setting for Skull Island eXpeditions, a novel and short story for Wild West Exodus, and a scattering of assorted short stories for anthologies ranging from 'The Black Wind Whispers' to 'Sharkpunk', 'Edge of Sundown', 'Rage of the Behemoth', 'Kaiju Rising', 'City of the Gods', and 'Shakespeare vs Cthulhu'.
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

Hello from Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Phoenix   Hello from Phoenix Empty6th January 2017, 4:09 pm

Welcome Carandini! Love the idea of lizards with sunscreen. Must be tricky for them to get the lids off Smile

Back to top Go down

Hello from Phoenix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A GOOD PLACE :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: