A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!

Go down 
+3
Voice of Olympus
Pseudonyme
roblyon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
roblyon
Villager

Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty3rd January 2017, 10:32 pm

Just so. Missed the KS and thinking if there is someone who for some dire reason needs to bail on their pledge, keep us in mind.

Cash or one of several board games in trade is an option.

Each of these have custom painted miniatures and value approaching Typhoon status.

They are:

A beautifully painted copy of Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower.

An exquisitely painted copy of Chaos in the Old World w/Horned Rat Expansion (prem sleeved from the get go).

A wonderfully painted copy of Space Hulk 3e.

PM here.

Cheers!
Rob

Last edited by roblyon on 3rd January 2017, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lyonexpeditions.com
Pseudonyme
Villager
Pseudonyme

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty3rd January 2017, 11:09 pm

The possibility of pledging during the pledge manager is being discussed.
Back to top Go down
roblyon
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty3rd January 2017, 11:24 pm

Right, have heard that on BGG. We use PayPal for all hobby purchases. I also heard that it (PP) may be an option if they allow new pledges. Any idea on that?
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty4th January 2017, 12:33 am

I don't think PayPal will be an option because the pledge manager doesn't allow it. I think it uses Stripe instead.
Back to top Go down
roblyon
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty4th January 2017, 1:32 am

Hmm, well all the more reason to look for that guy with buyer's remorse, not that I'm expecting many such here, maybe more like buyer's urgent need for cash.
Back to top Go down
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty4th January 2017, 4:27 am

As am I roblyon Crying or Very sad  But I have a feeling that there's close to a zero percent chance that anyone will be willing to give up their pledge for us. And I'm getting worried that we might miss out on all the ks exclusives even if they decide to open up for late pledging.... Our fate truly rests in the hands of the gods.
Back to top Go down
roblyon
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty4th January 2017, 4:45 am

Hey reubrico . . . I was born in DC (see you live there), living in the San Juan Islands now off the northwest coast. I've been it this boat many a time, not to worry. Fate will provide for us sooner or later, sooner would be my guess.

I'll keep you in mind as options open up. You looking to Typhoon as well?
Back to top Go down
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty4th January 2017, 5:16 am

Oh nice. I visited Portland and Seattle this summer and had a good time over there. Can only imagine that you're not too far from Seattle? And I hope you're right as this is my first kickstarter so I don't really know what to expect. As for pledging, Typhon bundle is the only way to go for me in eyes as I am a huge fan of the whole mythological lore. Hopefully it's still an option in the pledge manager if they allow late backers.
Back to top Go down
Hellikin
Villager
Hellikin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty4th January 2017, 7:00 am

Current backers will be able to add as many bundles to their order as they wish, in the Pledge Manager.

One of the backers is ordering a dozen or so bundles with intention to sell in the after market for instance. You might have some luck having someone tack on an order for you to their pledge.

Also, it's Typhon, not Typhoon. Wink

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
roblyon
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty4th January 2017, 8:56 pm

Typhon, then. Yeah, options will come along; just teasing them a bit.

Forumotion: islands are 50 miles north of Seattle as the gull flies and a different world altogether. A bit of the taste from Callenbach's book, Ecotopia.
Back to top Go down
roblyon
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty5th January 2017, 2:19 am

Think I'm good, found a friend that will piggyback me on this.

reubrico: I will send any late replies your direction. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty5th January 2017, 3:37 am

Lucky! But I'm glad and happy you were able to find someone to help you out roblyon. Hopefully I'll be fortunate enough to either find someone or be able to access all the exclusive goodies during the pm.
Back to top Go down
roblyon
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty5th January 2017, 8:01 am

I have no doubt you'll nail it reubrico. I'll be keeping my eyes out for one for you also.

Best,
Rob
Back to top Go down
Teowulff
Villager
Teowulff

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty5th January 2017, 8:11 am

As far as I understood Conan had an option for late pledgers when the PM was up.
So good chance you get that same chance here with MB:P?
Back to top Go down
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty5th January 2017, 1:46 pm

Thanks for all the support and optimism guys. Hopefully you are right as I can't wait to join the MBP family and be in a good place.
Back to top Go down
Titan-Bazz
Villager
Titan-Bazz

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty10th January 2017, 9:08 pm

Everyone is welcome in the good place Reubrico, I shall pray tht the gods answer your call Wink
Back to top Go down
reubrico
Villager
reubrico

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty11th January 2017, 12:13 am

I appreciate it man and supposedly we'll be finding out this Friday during the next live at the party whether late pledging will be allowed and what it would consist of. I just pray that they'll still offer the titan and typhon bundles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!   Looking for a Typhoon Pledge! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Typhoon Pledge!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A GOOD PLACE :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: