A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oversized boards/mats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selkares
Villager
Selkares

Oversized boards/mats Empty
PostSubject: Oversized boards/mats   Oversized boards/mats Empty2nd January 2017, 5:48 pm

HI all,

And especially Leonidas and Quirkworthy Wink

Are there any plans to make oversized boards? Probably more gaming mats like those done by plateauxdejeux.com that represent game boards but with a bigger size?
Coming from the pure minis games (40K), the only thing that I kind of miss is the possibility to play on large tables.

60x60 boards are really nice for storage, transports and ease of play, but if possible, playing on bigger boards (90x90 for example?) could be really nice and immersive.

Just to make sure there are no confusions. I am not asking for boards with more zones, just the exact same boards as the existing ones but at a bigger scale.

I know you guys did mats with plateauxdejeux.com for Conan, and they also did oversized mats for other games like Celestia , so I'm hoping Wink

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Oversized boards/mats   Oversized boards/mats Empty2nd January 2017, 6:01 pm

There was some discussion of this during the KS, and the thought was that we could do exactly the same thing with MBP as was done for Conan. I've not heard any confirmation yet, but that was the idea at the time.

Thanks for reminding us Smile
Back to top Go down
Selkares
Villager
Selkares

PostSubject: Re: Oversized boards/mats   Oversized boards/mats Empty2nd January 2017, 6:52 pm

Nice!

Thanks for the answer.
Having bigger maps would be visually impressive!
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Oversized boards/mats   Oversized boards/mats Empty2nd January 2017, 7:04 pm

It certainly would Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oversized boards/mats   Oversized boards/mats Empty

Back to top Go down

Oversized boards/mats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A GOOD PLACE :: Workbench :: Terrain-
Jump to: