A GOOD PLACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MYTHIC BATTLES: PANTHEON message board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to setup ruins and forests.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
b1ackwolf
Villager
b1ackwolf

How to setup ruins and forests. Empty
PostSubject: How to setup ruins and forests.   How to setup ruins and forests. Empty2nd January 2017, 4:52 pm

Hi everybody,
I'm playing my first matches during these holidays and tonight we will try a 2v2 game.

Now, I have 2 questions:
1 - How do I setup the ruins and the forests? How many columns/trees I will deploy and where?
2 - The deaplyment zones will be the same as in the 1v1 game?

Yesterday evening we tried a 3-free-for-all game and we had a problem settling the 10 Omphalos in the map.
So I'm asking you, where do I put the 10 Omphalos? Did you have the same issues, how did you solve?

Thank you for your time,
Luca
Back to top Go down
skies
Villager

PostSubject: Re: How to setup ruins and forests.   How to setup ruins and forests. Empty2nd January 2017, 5:27 pm

I think it's 1 3D object per space.
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: How to setup ruins and forests.   How to setup ruins and forests. Empty2nd January 2017, 5:35 pm

As a default, ruins and trees go on the areas with matching colours and symbols.

You can put 1-3 3D elements in an area. I'd use 2 as a starting point.

I'll see if Erwann has some set up diagrams he can upload in the Resources section.
Back to top Go down
b1ackwolf
Villager
b1ackwolf

PostSubject: Re: How to setup ruins and forests.   How to setup ruins and forests. Empty2nd January 2017, 5:42 pm

Voice of Olympus wrote:
As a default, ruins and trees go on the areas with matching colours and symbols.

You can put 1-3 3D elements in an area. I'd use 2 as a starting point.

I forgot to say that the ruins and the forests areas are pretty clear on the board! I was talking about which area with 1 column/tree, which area with 2, ....

I'll start with 2 as you said!

Voice of Olympus wrote:
I'll see if Erwann has some set up diagrams he can upload in the Resources section.

Wonderful! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: How to setup ruins and forests.   How to setup ruins and forests. Empty2nd January 2017, 5:55 pm

For a scenario that doesn't say, I would use 2 per area. Most scenarios tell you on their set up maps.
Back to top Go down
b1ackwolf
Villager
b1ackwolf

PostSubject: Re: How to setup ruins and forests.   How to setup ruins and forests. Empty2nd January 2017, 6:07 pm

Voice of Olympus wrote:
For a scenario that doesn't say, I would use 2 per area. Most scenarios tell you on their set up maps.

Ok, all clear! Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Garshell
Spartan
Garshell

PostSubject: Re: How to setup ruins and forests.   How to setup ruins and forests. Empty2nd January 2017, 7:43 pm

If you don't have specific setup in the scenario, i would recommand to use a die to make a random setup.
Select an aera and roll the die. The result is the number of model on this aera. (4=1 model and 5=2 models).

@Quickworthy : What about the other questions ?
Quote :
2 - The deaplyment zones will be the same as in the 1v1 game?
Yesterday evening we tried a 3-free-for-all game and we had a problem settling the 10 Omphalos in the map.
So I'm asking you, where do I put the 10 Omphalos? Did you have the same issues, how did you solve?
Back to top Go down
Voice of Olympus
Herald
Voice of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: How to setup ruins and forests.   How to setup ruins and forests. Empty2nd January 2017, 8:15 pm

A normal 2 player game uses 7 omphalos, not 10.

I've asked for some 3 and 4 player set up diagrams, and they're being fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to setup ruins and forests.   How to setup ruins and forests. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to setup ruins and forests.
Page 1 of 1